Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

What's just dumb is the fact that SC fans stay on our board more than they are on their own! I thought we were irrelevant. Coach Dawn hasn't been found of our program since the fans at Temple requested Pat put Candace back in the game so that she can dunk when we were beating Temple! You might be too young to remember that? Dawn (or shall I say) Temple almost upset us the year before and then was destroyed the next year! No matter how much she has yall fooled in to believing she supports our tradition and legacy. Deep down she is envious. She added Nikki McCray, went after Jolette Law and added her (couldn't let Holly continue to get good recruits), added Te'a Cooper, and I wont even talk about the most recent Cooper.

No beef at all!

#1/1 TENNESSEE LADY VOLS TOPPLE #22/21 TEMPLE, 75-50 - Temple University Athletics
Again, no beef. Just marble mouth insinuations. You have had two chances now to show your hand, itā€™s all a big bluff with nothing behind it but a sore sport.

Lest you forget, you accused other coaches of unethical recruiting practices and other violations. I called your hand, all in. Show your cards now and ante up or fold.

You are holding nothing.

Last edited:
Definitely heard and I also am very well aware of how she is landing them as well and it aint got **** to do with being a great recruiter either. Do some research and be less of a keyboard warrior. If Kellie stooped to the same levels as some of the other coaches we'd have the recruits you so desperately desire. Some coaches have integrity and others will do whatever it takes to land whomever they want even if it is unethical. Glad we're far more classy and our 8 titles don't require us to resort to such foolishness. Now continue on!

No disrespect but you sound like ASU coach Charli Turner Thorne, She also threw out a bunch of gossip she also is loosing the recruiting battle to other top schools.

If anybody has proof, as in hard, objective facts that show illegal and/or unethical behavior by other programs, they should present it here, to the NCAA, and to the district attorneys in whose jurisdictions such activity took place. Otherwise it's just fan talk, third-hand rumors, and worse.

Whenever I read ā€œeverybody knowsā€¦ā€ I just shake my head. If everybody know something, we might reasonably expect to see some verifiable evidence.

What's just dumb is the fact that SC fans stay on our board more than they are on their own! I thought we were irrelevant. Coach Dawn hasn't been found of our program since the fans at Temple requested Pat put Candace back in the game so that she can dunk when we were beating Temple! You might be too young to remember that? Dawn (or shall I say) Temple almost upset us the year before and then was destroyed the next year! No matter how much she has yall fooled in to believing she supports our tradition and legacy. Deep down she is envious. She added Nikki McCray, went after Jolette Law and added her (couldn't let Holly continue to get good recruits), added Te'a Cooper, and I wont even talk about the most recent Cooper.

No beef at all!

#1/1 TENNESSEE LADY VOLS TOPPLE #22/21 TEMPLE, 75-50 - Temple University Athletics

If SC had a WBB forum we'd stay on it but sadly we don't. Y'all are all we've got so be kind.

If SC had a WBB forum we'd stay on it but sadly we don't. Y'all are all we've got so be kind.
Isnā€™t that a bummer, Iā€™ve spoken to the sports sites guys, they are doing stories now, but no dedicated Forum yet, just some fan dedicated threads so far on Gamecockcentral (free fighting gamecock forum).

itā€™s over 800 replies on FGF (yes free) and growing, but Lady Gamecocks deserve a dedicated forum for their sport, where fans and others can talk WCBB.

this site has been overly gracious to fellow SEC WBB fans, that has never gone unnoticed. This site is literally the epicenter for WCBB and esp SEC WBB

Last edited:
Encourage your fan base to do the same! We've been kind long enough!
Mike I feel like youā€™re mixing those Twitter fans up with these forum fans! Although there are some that post both on Twitter and here, I think the disrespectful ghetto ones reside mostly on Twitter so we could actually be nice to Rooster at least. He/She isnā€™t that bad.

Heā€¦.šŸ˜‰ and thx. I think Iā€™ve been tuned into Volnation since 7-8 years now. What an amazing site for WCBB. Prob the best out there tbh. BY has a bunch of support and smart fans as well, itā€™s just run a little differently, this place seems like a Southern welcome, has always felt like that.

Last edited:
No disrespect but you sound like ASU coach Charli Turner Thorne, She also threw out a bunch of gossip she also is loosing the recruiting battle to other top schools.
Starting with no disrespect is disrespect. Say what you mean! You have shown time and time again your agenda centers around who you want Kellie to get and if she doesn't get who you recommend on this post she isn't recruiting. But the players you constantly bring up end up at places like Princeton! She probably wouldn't lose the recruiting battle to top schools if many of you so called fans wouldn't bad mouth her, the players we currently have and the ones we are currently recruiting. Whether many of you want to believe it or not, prospective players, their families, and opposing teams keep eyes on these boards and what is said on here is definitely being used accordingly!

Last edited:
Mike I feel like youā€™re mixing those Twitter fans up with these forum fans! Although there are some that post both on Twitter and here, I think the disrespectful ghetto ones reside mostly on Twitter so we could actually be nice to Rooster at least. He/She isnā€™t that bad.
You call it not being nice, I call it standing up for my program. I guess we're just different. I respect Rooster and what he brings to this forum and if Rooster feels I come off as disrespectful, Rooster can address me. And this is no slight at you. Just like I am getting at Darth and whoever continues to bad mouth our program, Rooster and whomever else that are SC fans can get on twitter and start calling their own fan base out for the way they are. If we want to keep things harmonious, we must all play our part.

Last edited:
You have your own forum, in a way. It's actually multiple threads on the boneyard's sub forum. It's reserved for teams other than uconn. South Carolina has multiple threads that their fans can join in on. Finally, that team up north can actually serve a purpose. Have a good time Gamecock fans, it's been nice knowing you.

Heā€¦.šŸ˜‰ and thx. I think Iā€™ve been tuned into Volnation since 7-8 years now. What an amazing site for WCBB. Prob the best out there tbh. BY has a bunch of support and smart fans as well, itā€™s just run a little differently, this place seems like a Southern welcome, has always felt like that.

Oh yeah, they have been so welcoming.

You call it not being nice, I call it standing up for my program. I guess we're just different. I respect Rooster and what he brings to this forum and if Rooster feels I come off as disrespectful, Rooster can address me. And this is no slight at you. Just like I am getting at Darth and whoever continues to bad mouth our program, Rooster and whomever else that are SC fans can get on twitter and start calling their own fan base out for the way they are. If we want to keep things harmonious, we must all play our part.
I hear you Mikeā€¦but no way will I enter twitterā€¦itā€™s just not my thing.

Reactions: mlindsay
Not Propaganda at all. Ask your coach why she's calling parents? Oh and how's Alexis Boston doing btw?

She ALWAYS calls parents once she gets an idea of who is going to get early PT. This isnā€™t something new. She called Aā€™jaā€™s Mom and Dad and told them she wasnā€™t starting Aā€™ja. Sheā€™s just being upfront. Donā€™t really know why youā€™re bringing Alexis into this. Iā€™ve included an article that explains why Alexis was at SC. Talasia Cooper and Ashlyn Watkins have wanted to play for Dawn since they were in middle school. Their only decision was if they wanted to sit for a year while all this other talent moves on. We will lose 10 players to graduation between this year and next. We arenā€™t hoarding talent. We are just reloading it. Jolette Law grew up in Florence, SC. Iā€™m sure she saw the writing on the wall at Tennessee with Holly. Itā€™s worked out great for us. And PS - I bet if she could do it over again she wouldā€™ve let Tā€™ea go anywhere else. šŸ¤£

Boston sisters could face off in AmeriCup eliminations

Watching the Vandy game tonight. They may not be very good yet, but I will say they look well coached. Shea just may turn that program around in time. It will be interesting to watch her and her team's progress.
Vandy team does not have a lot of talent right now but you can tell they are well coached and play real hard. Future looks bright at Vandy if she can get the talent.

I did have a small parlay (got the other 2 games right) on SFA against Texas AM tonight. Both 3 and 0 and Texas AM +13.5. 8 point game at half. I am not watching live but 14 fouls for SFA in 1 half.šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ That seems like quite a bit and maybe some home cooking for Blair and A&M. Just an observation just looking at the box score.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

VN Store

Back