Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Well, talking about Zay Green not playing well or much. Athletes needs to understand that sometimes transfering is not the answer. Zay & Massingill had given Kellie chance they would've been top players.
Green had to leave she was in violation of team rules. You have to live under the rules with Tennessee these days you don't get a pass.

usa_today_10448420.0.jpg
tenor.gif

Ignoring others posting our weak OOC schedule; most teams including Conn have several cupcakes scheduled. And, if you remember the "facts," we weren't even ranked at beginning of season. Conn has been Top Ten for decades.

Speaking of which, here's a serious question. If Conn switches off PGs during a game, why do Beuckers and Williams play 38 minites against a two-win opponent? Why risk injury to your key players and fail to give game experience to the bench when you're the current top team in the country and you win by 29 points? That makes absolutely no sense, even if you're trying to run off players who are being recruited over.
Because there will be games when you need your studs to play 35-40 minutes. A good coach gets them ready for those games by playing them enough minutes to be prepared. Everything at UConn is in preparation for one thing, the Final Four.

McCray survives this season at Miss St maybe but not going to end well. Her team a lot more talented than Missouri is losing by 26 on their home floor.

McCray survives this season at Miss St maybe but not going to end well. Her team a lot more talented than Missouri is losing by 26 on their home floor.
Not watching the game, but from the box score, I'd say the team has flat out quit on McCray. This should be Senior Night for the whole team, because each and every underclassman should all be announcing their intent to transfer right after they lose in the first round of the NCAAT. Seriously...anyone who stays on the team needs to have their head checked.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
I retract my previous statement about Joni Taylor being SEC coach of the year. It’s going to Gary Blair unless A&M somehow blows this lead over SC.
I think Joni is going to get it. I don't think she deserves it by a long shot; this should 100% go to Blair. But I can see her getting the votes to win it.

VN Store

Back