Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Do you think that teams that win close games against unranked teams should be punished in the rankings? I don't think voters really look at that.
That's too far down the rabbit hole. They probably briefly review the scores and vote. I would guess 70% actually place any real value on the scores or advanced stats updates.

I'm surprised Rennia is projected to go so low. I'm assuming Collier stays in college so maybe she goes up, but I thought she'd be top 3 for sure.

Overall, outside of the top 10 (and even including some in the top 10), this is an abysmally weak draft. Probably the weakest I've ever seen.

I agree weak draft which is why i said if Evina wanted to go it should probably be this year. If Westbrook stays it won’t be to increase her draft prospect.

She can add to the crop of successful recent RU grads in the WNBA. Copper and Laney were great last season.

Laney was good but i’m not going to lie when I say I think Hines-Allen should have been MIP. Look at her stats and look at who she DIDNT have to get her team to the playoffs. Just a sore spot

But we don’t know how good RU player might be against some of the better competition she might have seen later in the year because they don’t seem to be able to get COVID under control on their team 👀

Now i wonder if their season would be cancelled with all the missed games...

Reactions: LVsinceJV

VN Store

Back