Non Conference games

Yes,i think there will be non conference games in this coming season.

Yeah by Aug at least 80% of those who want the vaccine will have gotten it by then.

I think we have 3 non-conference games lined up already according to FBSschedules.com
View attachment 338806

Assuming we play one more winnable OOC game, that is a 5-7 to 7-5 type schedule. In order to go 8-4, we would have to win all four OOC games and go 4-4 in the SEC which is possible but extremely unlikely considering how Mizzou finished the season. Does Pruitt survive a 7-5 season? I hope not but it wouldn't surprise me. Can UT go 3-5 in the SEC in that schedule?

I want another year of SEC round robin. Call me crazy and that’s fine but that truly tells us where the program is headed. This year showed us; we’ve got PLENTY of work to do.

Last edited:
Assuming we play one more winnable OOC game, that is a 5-7 to 7-5 type schedule. In order to go 8-4, we would have to win all four OOC games and go 4-4 in the SEC which is possible but extremely unlikely considering how Mizzou finished the season. Does Pruitt survive a 7-5 season? I hope not but it wouldn't surprise me. Can UT go 3-5 in the SEC in that schedule?

I can't see any possibility where Fulmer fires a 7-5 coach. I think he'd hang with with him at 6-6 most likely. But will it be entirely Fulmer's decision ?

There's a couple of nonconference warmup games early on but can whoever ends up at QB be ready by late September for the conference schedule?

I can't see any possibility where Fulmer fires a 7-5 coach. I think he'd hang with with him at 6-6 most likely. But will it be entirely Fulmer's decision ?

There's a couple of nonconference warmup games early on but can whoever ends up at QB be ready by late September for the conference schedule?

The Vols just don’t have the players to compete in the SEC and I don’t anticipate that anything will change
Pruitt can’t even recruit the better players in tennessee
Enough said?

If Pruitt stays this seems like a 3 or 4 win schedule. Gimmes should be BG, South Alabama and Vandy. Missouri and USCjr are toss ups. Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Ole Miss will be automatic losses. Pitt and Kentucky are likely losses. This will be the worst back to back seasons in program history. If there is a new coach that breathes life into the program then the win total probably doubles to 6 or 7 wins.

VN Store

Back