Nominations for the new Heupel offense

SockeyeVol

Blue font might be needed
Yes, we need a thread for this. The winning entry will probably get adopted immediately by the press corps in all this preseason hype.

I'm gonna go with "Road Spread."

As in "Heupel's new "Road Spread" offense helps pave way to first victory over Florida in five years."

Reactions: FlyFishnVol
It's the Power T set and jet.

Set, snap and jet.

Set and jet over and over until the other teams D is worn out and dead.

Set, Jet...GIVE HIM 6!!!

VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: FlyFishnVol
It's the Power T set and jet.

Set, snap and jet.

Set and jet over and over until the other teams D is worn out and dead.

Set, Jet...GIVE HIM 6!!!

VFL...GBO!!!

Given impending league expansion, I would like to see VolNation and the UTK Athletic Dept put more emphasis and use of the right color power T in all places. Hence, I offer a slight mod:

Power T Set & Jet.png

Yes, we need a thread for this. The winning entry will probably get adopted immediately by the press corps in all this preseason hype.

As in "Heupel's new "Road Spread" offense helps pave way to first victory over Florida in five years."
A little too close to "Road Kill" for me.

I don't know what to call it, but I know what I'll probably be yelling at the TV screen this fall - "SLOW DOWN THE DEFENSE NEEDS A BREAK OUR LINEBACKERS ARE DEAD PLEASE HELP." Is that a title? SDTDNABOLADPH ... let's see ... ssss-tdntdn-aaah-bolad-pffft. Meh. Probably need to be a bit drunk to yell that. Good thing I'm watching Tennessee, I guess.

Reactions: ShoalCreekVol
I don't know what to call it, but I know what I'll probably be yelling at the TV screen this fall - "SLOW DOWN THE DEFENSE NEEDS A BREAK OUR LINEBACKERS ARE DEAD PLEASE HELP." Is that a title? SDTDNABOLADPH ... let's see ... ssss-tdntdn-aaah-bolad-pffft. Meh. Probably need to be a bit drunk to yell that. Good thing I'm watching Tennessee, I guess.
True. The LBs may call it, "O2, dammit, where's the O2....."

Reactions: ShoalCreekVol

Just Win!!!

VN Store

Back