Noel Devine

Yes i have watched McFadden, and yes i said that he is good. But, to say "once in a lifetime back", is far from the truth. Has he won the HEISMAN yet? until then, he is not a once in a lifetime back.

He wasn't 100% the first few games of the season. And don't use the Heisman as a measuring stick. Peyton, Champ Bailey, and Randy Moss didn't win the Heisman, either...

No matter what McFadden did, he was not gonna beat out Brady Quinn or Troy Smith because the media push was squarely behind these two players in the preseason...

Just curious, but where did Chris Henry and Pacman Jones go to school? :crazy:

Ironic that Devine would choose that school. :ermm:

Just curious, but where did Chris Henry and Pacman Jones go to school? :crazy:

Ironic that Devine would choose that school. :ermm:

That's actually not a bad point to make. I hope the guy stays out of trouble because he's an excellent player. It would be a shame to see it go to waste.

Just because McFadden hasn't won the Heisman doesn't mean he isn't a once-in-a-lifetime back. Did Peyton Manning win the Heisman? I guess he's not a once-in-a-lifetime QB. Keep in mind also that McFadden finished second in the Heisman race as a sophomore. How many sophomore RBs can claim that?

Yes i have watched McFadden, and yes i said that he is good. But, to say "once in a lifetime back", is far from the truth. Has he won the HEISMAN yet? until then, he is not a once in a lifetime back.

If winning the heisman is the measure of greatness, then I need to reevaluate my opinion that Jerry Rice, Joe Montana, and the like were great!!!!! Maybe they were just good and I never knew the difference!!!

I guess Andre Ware, Gino Torretta, Rashaan Salaam, Chris Weinke, and Ron Dayne are soon to be Hall of Famers... :crazy:

Devine is a major bust, and is gonna bring horrible baggage to any program he goes to. The kid is nothing but a talented football thug, in all his interviews the kid looks stoned and seems like a thug. Just by seeing him interviewed, you can tell he is trouble.

Have you seen an Edgerin James or Frank Gore interview? James looks the same with his gold teeth and hood talk, but yet hes been one of the best RBs in the NFL for years and hasnt gotten into any legal trouble. Frank Gore sounds as dumb as a pile of rocks, but he made it through college and is a ProBowl RB. Looks and interviewing skills dont always tell the tale.

Just because McFadden hasn't won the Heisman doesn't mean he isn't a once-in-a-lifetime back. Did Peyton Manning win the Heisman? I guess he's not a once-in-a-lifetime QB. Keep in mind also that McFadden finished second in the Heisman race as a sophomore. How many sophomore RBs can claim that?

Adrian Peterson. Wait, he was a freshman!

Have you seen an Edgerin James or Frank Gore interview? James looks the same with his gold teeth and hood talk, but yet hes been one of the best RBs in the NFL for years and hasnt gotten into any legal trouble. Frank Gore sounds as dumb as a pile of rocks, but he made it through college and is a ProBowl RB. Looks and interviewing skills dont always tell the tale.

Frank Gore = Ole Yeller Eyes.

His eyes are yellow. I like him though.

Frank Gore = Ole Yeller Eyes.

His eyes are yellow. I like him though.

that reminds me, remember when the patriots played the colts in the playoffs this year? who was that reciever for the patriots whose eyes were bulging? andre (can't remember his last name either) or something? idk anyways he looked high! and he played like it too...what was up with that guy?

oh....well does anyone remember what i was talking about? i mean this guy was hard to miss, every time the camera turned to him his eyes were bugging out

Yes, he always looks like that, not just when he's dropping balls in the playoffs.

VN Store

Back