No way Georgia beats Alabama

The stars have finally lined up for Georgia. Their best team in 40 years. Bama is down. The SEC is down. Clemson isn't there. Ohio State isn't there. Oklahoma isn't there. Alabama gets knocked out of the playoffs in the SEC championship game by UGA, that leaves likely Michigan, Cincinnati, and Notre Dame as the other three teams.

I'm still hoping for a UGA choke job, but I don't see how they can choke this one away.

If Oklahoma State wins Saturday, I think they have to get in over Notre Dame.

The stars have finally lined up for Georgia. Their best team in 40 years. Bama is down. The SEC is down. Clemson isn't there. Ohio State isn't there. Oklahoma isn't there. Alabama gets knocked out of the playoffs in the SEC championship game by UGA, that leaves likely Michigan, Cincinnati, and Notre Dame as the other three teams.

I'm still hoping for a UGA choke job, but I don't see how they can choke this one away.
And it makes my physically ill. The fans down here are already insufferable and that's with their last natty being over 40 years ago. Gonna be hell on earth if they win this year. OTOH, if by some miracle, someone knocks them off with a roster like that, I'd be absolutely over the moon.

And it makes my physically ill. The fans down here are already insufferable and that's with their last natty being over 40 years ago. Gonna be hell on earth if they win this year. OTOH, if by some miracle, someone knocks them off with a roster like that, I'd be absolutely over the moon.
I live in Athens and I'm going to catch hell for this, but I am hoping and praying that Alabama wins Saturday.

Reactions: tbh and CaliVol2009
Honestly I wish they could both lose. Part of me wants Georgia to lose because of how obnoxious and cocky their fans were at the UT game. And to keep the streak alive by them not winning since 1980. Part of me wants Bama to lose because it's Bama and it's the same ole' song and dance.

I really think the way Auburn played Bama in the Iron Bowl last weekend was a wake up call for the whole Bama staff and players. It will make them a better team to have pulled it out the way they did. I don't like that but think it's probably true.

Anyway Bama plays it's best game of the year this coming weekend and beats UGA is my prediction. The Bama frosh at QB is a much better player at that position than the leprechaun UGA is using. The dawg player has gotten by with running the ball successfully against their opponents this year. I predict Bama blows him up.

I'm gonna go with UGA, 31-24. That's about middle of the road when you compare PPG/OPPG for both teams. I think at different points in this game we will see the offense and defense of both teams grab the momentum, but in the end it comes down to who can make that one big drive...or one big stop...to put the game away. Advantage UGA.

Although I think UGA could, can, and might win by 14, it's a safer play to call it a relatively close game.

Go Vols. Next year maybe we can clip one of these two.

I really think the way Auburn played Bama in the Iron Bowl last weekend was a wake up call for the whole Bama staff and players. It will make them a better team to have pulled it out the way they did. I don't like that but think it's probably true.

Anyway Bama plays it's best game of the year this coming weekend and beats UGA is my prediction. The Bama frosh at QB is a much better player at that position than the leprechaun UGA is using. The dawg player has gotten by with running the ball successfully against their opponents this year. I predict Bama blows him up.

That is one of Kirby's major flaws. Once again, he has the NFL quarterback sitting on the bench with some tiny guy playing.

Exact same mistake he made twice with tiny Jake Fromm playing over Justin Fields and Jacob Eason.

It is Kirby's achilles heel.

Reactions: Remy
Because Sanky and SEC officials are corrupt. Sanky wants two SEC teams in the playoffs and that won’t happen with a Georgia win. Officials will not let Bama lose the SEC championshi.
Unfortunately Georgia will win this one this year. Unless, they lay the biggest egg in history. This is the best Ga I’ve ever seen, and one of the worse Saban coached Bama teams I’ve seen.

Edge
QB - Bama
RB - UGA
WR - Bama
TE - UGA
O line - UGA
D line - UGA
ILB - UGA
OLB - Bama
Secondary - UGA
ST - Push
27-10, UGA

Because Sanky and SEC officials are corrupt. Sanky wants two SEC teams in the playoffs and that won’t happen with a Georgia win. Officials will not let Bama lose the SEC championshi.

So the game has been played. After watching, do you still believe your nonsense? Or did the better team just win?

So the game has been played. After watching, do you still believe your nonsense? Or did the better team just win?

The better team won. That doesn’t mean the top teams get the favorable calls in conference games at opportune times. I still think it is odd that the conference office is in Birmingham and infested with Barners and Bammers and all of a sudden a 6-5 AU takes Bama to 4 overtimes a week before Bama dismantles the #1 team in the country and makes the greatest defense of the year look pedestrian.

Something certainly FEELS rotten. If the conference office was in Atlanta or somewhere else where it isn’t in a city in a state where college football rules all for two teams it would be different.

VN Store

Back