No Super Regional Hosts - Sites TBD By NCAA

D1Baseball does their midseason field of 64. They have us as the 12th seed overall and hosting VT. I don't understand how you have us as #6 but 12th overall seed if season ended today. Doesn't make sense to me but maybe it is some complicated math. They also have stats for our guys but do not use those stats to put together their rankings in the stats section.

We have the most Q1 wins right now. While the OOC schedule wasn’t great, we are undefeated in Q3/Q4 games. Every other top SEC team has at least one Q3/Q4 loss. I know it’s not like basketball and these losses aren’t as significant, but it should mean something. Right now, we should be a top 8 seed.

Here's the latest College Sports Madness baseball Bracketology. Here's Tennessee's opening bracket

Knoxville Regional

8 Tennessee

Notre Dame

Washington State

Kennesaw State

Bracketology

On second glance, Michigan is the only B10 school in at all, no hosts...man, coupled with LSU getting to host, I don’t put much stock into this bracket, the pairings would be even more whacked than usual.

Reactions: Border Vol and txbo
Here's the latest College Sports Madness College Baseball Bracketology. They have Tennessee as a #13 Seed hosting the Knoxville Regional.

Knoxville Regional

13 Tennessee
Louisville
Charlotte
Jacksonville State

Bracketology

I feel pretty good about hosting where we sit right now. As most are aware, sites will be picked the week of May 10th. That actually sets up nicely for us IMO. We play A&M, UK, and Mizzou before the sites are picked. Hopefully we can take advantage of that schedule and rack up some wins. I don’t know how feasible it is, but I’d love to sneak into the top 8 where we can host a potential super regional.

I feel pretty good about hosting where we sit right now. As most are aware, sites will be picked the week of May 10th. That actually sets up nicely for us IMO. We play A&M, UK, and Mizzou before the sites are picked. Hopefully we can take advantage of that schedule and rack up some wins. I don’t know how feasible it is, but I’d love to sneak into the top 8 where we can host a potential super regional.

I agree, but how are we not top 8 already? They have us at 13 (with some killer teams in our region) and matched up with Mississippi State if we get out! Terrible!

Reactions: Border Vol
Whoever is doing this has lost their minds. No way either by ranking or RPI some of those teams are ahead of us. There was D1baseball article that said they would not have teams from the same conference putting each other out before CWS if at all possible. Plus who puts Vandy and Michigan in the same regional?

Reactions: Border Vol

VN Store

Back