No respect from SI

Why on earth do we care what that goof thinks? He supported a man taking a spot on a swimming event that knocked his daughter out of the finals. No respect for him in any way. He got all mad at UT fans 15 years ago and never let it go, it’s clearly personal with him. I quite literally could not care less what that dude thinks and I prefer that he despises us.

Last edited:
Someone gets it! 😃 These guys have zero accountability for these rankings. If it all goes 100% opposite they know everyone will forget and be caught up in FF mania anyway. They make a living with this drivel because there is a huge vacuum caused by 16 fanbases who are begging for anything news/info headed into the weekend. I mean, did you see the FAU/TN story where the journo desperately tried to link TN-Kiffin hatred-FAU into a basketball story. 🙄 TN and FaU fans probably slurped that drivel up out of pure excitement.

I for one am very concerned @ little dead last mid major 32-3 FAU and our ability to match their foot speed and game pace and ability to get hot from behind the arc for this game. Then KSU #13 is my least desired matchup if we advance.
There's no guarantee KSU advances. Anybody can beat or lose to anybody.

When exactly was the last time that (a) Sports Illustrated had a modest clue as to what they were talking about and (b) were relevant to anything besides swimsuits? And even that is headed off a cliff.

Reactions: WillisWG
When exactly was the last time that (a) Sports Illustrated had a modest clue as to what they were talking about and (b) were relevant to anything besides swimsuits? And even that is headed off a cliff.
Yeah...it is most disconcerting SI is all with the "social devastation crowd" but still propagates the ogling of young ladies to mostly meet their yearly operating budget. Double minded people (businesses) are unstable in all their ways. The ONLY way I ever read or hear any of their "work" is when someone post it on Volnation.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
It’s no secret Pat Forde dislikes the Vols.

He’s just doing it for clicks.

Just win! If we have learned anything from this year's tournament, the team that shows up and plays best on the night in question is the one that will win!

It is not the best of 3 games. It is win or go home.

It’s all about the clicks. The more outrageous the better, and pissing off large social media masses of a particular fan base is even better. One of the few they nailed was the 2014 Cover story that proclaimed the Astros as 2017 WS champs, most assuredly pissing off Yankee, Red Sox and Dodger fan bases. Sometimes ya eat the bear.

It’s all about the clicks. The more outrageous the better, and pissing off large social media masses of a particular fan base is even better. One of the few they nailed was the 2014 Cover story that proclaimed the Astros as 2017 WS champs, most assuredly pissing off Yankee, Red Sox and Dodger fan bases. Sometimes ya eat the bear.

Yep, hot takes for ratings.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back