No reason we should lose this game

They’re playing like they could win the east right now. Sorry but Milton’s best game was against Clemson. He’s had how many years to develop and it just hasn’t happened. Tonight has shown that. I will say our line has choked as well!

I don't get the doom and gloom BVS garbage that so many cling on to and just won't let go of. We're three years removed from crap coaches, clearly among the best 10-12 programs in the country and climbing, competing for the top recruits again, have a coach with a vision who wants to be here, and coming off our best season in 20+ years.

Maybe it's the idea of making any disappointment easier to handle by saying "here we go again" at the first bump in the road, I don't know. I'm not saying to be a koolaid drinking homer, but at some point I would recommend just relaxing and enjoying the ride. Could we lose today? Sure, this is still a work in progress, but I'm not ready to burn the house down if we do.
This halftime score is exactly why.

Reactions: 08Vol
We now have a reason they COULD lose it.

Offensive line is getting killed.

Defensive line cannot handle Florida OL.

Man I hope all the posters that get upset when you criticize the team at all just put their phones up. This is bad and the staff is completely deserving of all criticism.
I would rather be bashed by you jokers any day than constantly bash the Vols

Man I hope all the posters that get upset when you criticize the team at all just put their phones up. This is bad and the staff is completely deserving of all criticism.
I would rather be bashed by you jokers any day than constantly bash the Vols

Offensive line play is horrid, Defense with some adjustments is playing a bit better, Joe is a great guy but he just doesnt have the ability to run this offense in the way Hendon did, unfortunately we are in for a rough year, they will not pull Milton whether it be loyalty or Nico is not ready, what you see is what your gonna get all year im afraid.

Reactions: Carl Pickens

VN Store

Back