No Positive Tests

TNHopeful505

Coach Pruitt just said there have been zero positive tests from any players since coming back. Says the guys are back and ready to work.

This was on Golic and Wingo this morning.

Also said he didnt let the guys know he was going to march with them. Says he is completely against police brutality. He spoke with many black colleagues who said they were afraid to let their children leave the house at night. Said the team had a meeting and there were a lot of emotions. A lot of angry young men who want things to be different.

Glad the boys are back in town.

Coach Pruitt just said there have been zero positive tests from any players since coming back. Says the guys are back and ready to work.

Also said he didnt let the guys know he was going to march with them. Says he is completely against police brutality. He spoke with many black colleagues who said they were afraid to let their children leave the house at night. Said the team had a meeting and there were a lot of emotions. A lot of angry young men who want things to be different.

One thing about Pruitt is he's consistent...straight forward, down the middle w/o hoopla. Doesn't tweet stuff which ends up being unforced errors, unlike Clemson and FSt and other coaches.

This has to be trying times for coaches and staffs. I think showing solidarity with your players is always the right way to go and help builds the cohesive unit needed for winning. Like in the military you want to know your commander has your back. Pruitt is doing well.

Dabo on the other hand is not reading the room very well:

That's a bit misleading, we did have a GA test positive
No players tested positive, which is the primary information conveyed. That's a fact. A GA tested positive, which was not highly addressed as part of the presented statement, but not hidden. Therefore, nothing at all was misleading, except your assertion that this was misleading.

True there is a difference between reading and reading into something smoky you got it right. Like the irs tax forms read it no read into it.

I know a lot of people are saying this and that but to me check out that persons life his children’s life how do they live how they were brought up more than just words anyone can march and say words but give me some background let’s look at that I’m talking about your entire life.

Reactions: JuicyBrucey
Are you one of the ones not buying tickets because he stood up for his players? Just curious
lol. No. I dont care what their political/social stances are. Saying you are against police brutality is like saying you are against child abuse, its pretty much a common social understanding that people are against it. I mean, did you think he was pro police brutality before he said he was against it?

Correct me if I am wrong , but NO coaches, trainers , GAs , asst anything’s are allowed to be in weight rooms with the players or during any conditioning in or outdoors?

This has to be trying times for coaches and staffs. I think showing solidarity with your players is always the right way to go and help builds the cohesive unit needed for winning. Like in the military you want to know your commander has your back. Pruitt is doing well.

Dabo on the other hand is not reading the room very well:

Last time I tried to correct a misinterpretation regarding Clemson football I found a rattlesnake in my mailbox, my porch light shot out and sugar in my gas tank.

"Football Matters is a National Football Foundation initiative that promotes sportsmanship, academic achievement, and the character-building aspects of the game. "

103546227_3251775358380035_2484869615937620508_o.png

Reactions: NCFisher
I suggest the whole team crowd around that infected GA and try to get it themselves. Now is the time to get it so you don’t miss any games in the Fall. Most would likely not even become symptomatic.

You do have a point.

I'm glad he let us know he is against police brutality. I just assumed he was pro police brutality. Thanks for clearing that up coach!
Right. Like anyone is for police brutality. I’m not for brutality from criminals towards our police force either

Reactions: Credo
dobre_shunka, No snakes from me. I actually appreciate you clearing it up. I am a big enough man to admit if I have made a mistake. I still think Dabo, in this hyped up climate, should have used a little better judgement though.

VN Store

Back