No More Tweeting for Donny

These 10 charts show how the economy performed under Trump versus prior presidents

Prior to the pandemic, Trump was one of the most economically successful presidents in my lifetime, second only to Clinton. It's fair to have disdain for him because of his personality. But it's unfair to discard his successes.

During his 1st 3 years he was,

2nd - Job growth (Clinton 1st)
2nd - Change in Unemployment Rate (Clinton 1st)
1st - Median Income
2nd - Average Home Price (Clinton 1st)
1st - Average Food Prices
1st - Manufacturing Jobs Increase
2nd - Gross Domestic Product (Clinton 1st)

And Debt,

3rd - National Debt (Not far behind Clinton and G.W. Bush)

He didn't run up the debt until a time of crisis. Obama is the president who freely ran up the debt.

It's kinda ********, tho. GDP, employment, etc. was already growing before Trump and one reason it continued to grow was because of government spending increases. Look at 2019. The federal government's spending increase was equal to 1.95% of 2018 GDP. 2019 GDP growth was 2.2%. He's scamming us.

IMO, no. But they have been by the courts. The Dems want their cake and to eat it too.

Honestly, a more fair comparison though would be to not make a cake for Nick Saban, because you don't think he's a nice guy and you don't like Alabama football. They're singling out a person they don't agree with and refusing him service.

Asking people to March on the Capitol and inciting insurrection tends to have that effect. Anyone condoning his actions or supporting seditious behavior should not have a platform in a civilized world.

Sorry, pretending he's a victim and isn't directly responsible for their actions is intellectually dishonest.

Asking people to March on the Capitol and inciting insurrection tends to have that effect. Anyone condoning his actions or supporting seditious behavior should not have a platform in a civilized world.

Sorry, pretending he's a victim and isn't directly responsible for their actions is intellectually dishonest.
Play the video of the direct quote where he pushed for this. If you can't that means you are a fraud who listens to CNN too much

I think his comments weren't smart (what's new?) but do not believe they reached the level where he called for an overthrow of the govt. I don't believe he called for direct assaults on the Capitol.

Sorry but people are responsible for their own actions. Blaming Trump because some clown dressed up in black and brought zip ties to the Capitol is ridiculous

Reactions: AM64 and Kristy*
I think his comments weren't smart (what's new?) but do not believe they reached the level where he called for an overthrow of the govt. I don't believe he called for direct assaults on the Capitol.

Sorry but people are responsible for their own actions. Blaming Trump because some clown dressed up in black and brought zip ties to the Capitol is ridiculous

He told them to March down there and (wink wink) be strong, while his flunkies mused about combat. I didn't think you were this naive, his supporters were clearly able to read between the lines better than you.

Last edited:
He told them to March down there and (wink wink) be strong, while his flunkies mused about combat. I didn't think you were this naive, his supporters were clraely able to read between the lines better than you.
Uh huh. So he said it but he just didn't say it? Weak

Reactions: AM64 and Kristy*

People in the mob aren't absolved of their actions just because we hold Trump accountable for his.

I don't know what the right response to Trump is or even the right way to label his contribution to the capitol invasion, but there is no way that none of this is on him.

It was implied, you can tell by the way the mob inferred it and then acted on it.

But he didn't say it. It may have been interpreted that way by a group. If so, that's on the recipients of the message.

And if Twitter wants to act all high-and-mighty, blaming the ban on perceived incitement of violence, then that should be their across-the-board policy. It has been proven over and over to not be the case. There have been numerous blatant calls for violence in which you didn't have to read between any imaginary lines that were ignored or rewarded (Colin Kapernick). If it's a policy, be transparent and consistent. So far, it's just political bias.

But he didn't say it. It may have been interpreted that way by a group. If so, that's on the recipients of the message.

And if Twitter wants to act all high-and-mighty, blaming the ban on perceived incitement of violence, then that should be their across-the-board policy. It has been proven over and over to not be the case. There have been numerous blatant calls for violence in which you didn't have to read between any imaginary lines that were ignored or rewarded (Colin Kapernick). If it's a policy, be transparent and consistent. So far, it's just political bias.
I've seen many Rs threatened on twitter. The stuff sent to conservative women and conservative blacks on twitter is disgusting

Reactions: AM64

Bless it!

Twitter is a private company they can do whatever they want with their own platform and they can make up any rules they want. Trump should have been banned from Twitter a long time ago.

People in the mob aren't absolved of their actions just because we hold Trump accountable for his.

I don't know what the right response to Trump is or even the right way to label his contribution to the capitol invasion, but there is no way that none of this is on him.

How many riots do you “partially” blame Obama for?

Bless it!

Twitter is a private company they can do whatever they want with their own platform and they can make up any rules they want. Trump should have been banned from Twitter a long time ago.
What a hot take!

Can’t wait for you to share your thoughts on the Apple / Google / Amazon coordinated effort to wipe out Parler.

MUH personal responsibility

VN Store

Back