No more Pro Bowl

NOOOO!

I mean....uh, oh yeah that. Even though the game has sucked for a long time, I'm still kind surprised they are ending it. For all the fun people made of it, it still got good ratings. But I always thought they should have ended it when they put it before the Super Bowl.

Tbh, I'm surprised any sport still has an all-star game. They're all pretty lame now and seems like an extra game that doesn't need to be played. The concept itself is pretty outdated.

If it's done right the skills format stuff could be more entertaining than the game has been for some time now.

Literally a pickup basketball game between the AFC and NFC would be more entertaining than the pro bowl has been.

Also, haven’t they already been doing skills challenges the week leading up to the game?

Literally a pickup basketball game between the AFC and NFC would be more entertaining than the pro bowl has been.

Also, haven’t they already been doing skills challenges the week leading up to the game?

I thought they did but honestly other than watching about 5 minutes of the game I usually don't pay any attention to Pro Bowl week.

The pro bowl should be a Madden tourney. Let some regular folks play using the pro bowl players and the winner gets the same game check the winning team gets. Loser gets a losing team game check. Players get the game checks and a trip to Hawaii.

If it's done right the skills format stuff could be more entertaining than the game has been for some time now.
…and it has been done before (back in the 80’s) during the week before the Pro Bowl in Hawaii. This is nothing new. It used to be more interesting than the game itself.

Last edited:
The Pro Bowl has not been a real Pro Bowl since they stopped playing in Hawaii
Actually, it was even longer ago than that. At some point, the players quit taking pride in winning the game. Once that happened, defense became an absolute joke and the Pro Bowl was doomed.

VN Store

Back