No More "Boy" Scouts

maxresdefault.jpg

View attachment 183416
I went back and liked both of them after I saw your post.

Stop embarrassing yourself. The two organizations are fundamentally different to the core but I wouldn't suspect that you'd know that since the crux of your argument is that there is a gender included in the corporate name.

Does the Boys and Girls Club of America trigger your masculine insecurities because of the name too?

Given that the boy's program in the BSA will in no way shape or form be affected by the change, why then would it matter if the BSA opened up a program that is absolutely the same requirements for girls who want to camp, hike and fish with Dad while working towards a goal? All the while learning what it means to be self-reliant, independent and otherwise to have fun with the purpose of being a better citizen.

No, your focus is on what's between their legs - not what is in the best interest of the youth. The hang-ups in your noggin and all of the insecure facebook meme reposters are a "you problem" based flatly on ignorance.

Proof “man” periods are real.

Proof “man” periods are real.

LOL, failed arguments to personal insults... This is about the right speed for you.

Being able to present a cogent position isn't for everyone C.

Inside the Boy Scouts 'perversion files' and who is on the list - as Netflix documentary Scouts Honor unveils abuse cover-up and the records get fresh scrutiny​

• The records of suspected pedophiles, a red flag list known as the 'perversion files', was kept confidential by the Boy Scouts of America until 2012
The release of a Netflix documentary has prompted fresh scrutiny of historical records of sexual abuse kept by the Boy Scouts of America.

Those records of suspected pedophiles, a 'red flag' list known as the 'perversion files', were kept confidential by the Boy Scouts until they were made public in 2012. They detail accusations of child abuse by scout leaders between 1947 and 2005.

Netflix's documentary, Scouts Honor: The Secret Files of the Boy Scouts of America, unveils the role of the internal red flag list and how the largest youth organization in the US covered up sexual abuse, failing to report many allegations to police.

Boy Scouts are still awesome. There's always gonna be that one bad troop with woke people there just to piss on everyone's fun. Ask around there's always also a legit Troop and patrol doing real BoyScout Stuff... Witha bunch of awesome and nerdy boy boys, doing boy/man stuff Camping, shooting, building stuff and not being woke.

Boy Scouts are still awesome. There's always gonna be that one bad troop with woke people there just to piss on everyone's fun. Ask around there's always also a legit Troop and patrol doing real BoyScout Stuff... Witha bunch of awesome and nerdy boy boys, doing boy/man stuff Camping, shooting, building stuff and not being woke.

Camping, shooting, and bushcraft aren't really "man" things anymore. That's quaint and ignorant on your part.

Camping, shooting, and bushcraft aren't really "man" things anymore. That's quaint and ignorant on your part.
So like if that douchenozzle was a Parent at the Troop you look into, find another troop. You can totally go to another patrol.

So like if that douchenozzle was a Parent at the Troop you look into, find another troop. You can totally go to another patrol.

Except there's not a troop that will disqualify girls from joining because they hold views that are older than my grandfather.

So what he is saying is he believes he can totally stalk you to try and disrupt your scouting fun, cause grandpa issues.

Except there's not a troop that will disqualify girls from joining because they hold views that are older than my grandfather.
Learn what you're taking about. BSA requires girls to be in completely separate troops. At the troop level it is not mixed gender. In cub scouts k-5 the charter organizations (the owners the the packs, typically churches, legions, vfw) can choose to either have separate single gender packs or a family pack with boys and girls. Once you get to the troops though 6th-12th, they are separate. FYI the other bsa programs have all been coed for decades. Exploring (14-21) has been coed since the 80s, venturing (14-21) has been coed since it was created in the 90s, and sea scouts has been coed for a while.

Remember when everybody thought letting gays and girls into the BSA was its downfall?

Come to find out, there were gays in there all along - unfortunately, they also happened to also be pedos.

My Trad wife must have missed that memo.

------------------------------------

As an Eagle Scout (with OA and G&C award), it is hard to watch the double calamity of poor management* and allowing progressive ideals to destroy a venerable and iconic institution.

As is often the case, the agents of evil focus on corrupting what is good and right so that people's morality remains unmoored, with no guiding star - so that evil may lead them wherever they will.

And by poor management, I mean anyone with multiple complaints of pedo-ness, should have been taken for "a walk in the woods" and not allow such a stain on society to proliferate.

Come to find out, there were gays in there all along - unfortunately, they also happened to also be pedos.

You have data, know of any incidents, or just guessing at this? I'm sure it happened considering how big the org is, but just wondering what you are basing this on.

As an Eagle Scout (with OA and G&C award), it is hard to watch the double calamity of poor management* and allowing progressive ideals to destroy a venerable and iconic institution.

IDK when you were in scouts, but it was a fkn joke when I was a kid. Hardly an iconic institution, long before they acquiesced to progressive pressures. That was a reaction to their waning status, not the cause of it.

When I worked at Camp Buck Tom's, we had a system that explained basically every scout:

1. Church based troop where kids didn't have a ton of choice in the matter (this was me)
2. Kid has nothing going for him so parents just threw him into something
3. Kid gets in trouble and scouts is supposed to save him

We would just hold up 2 fingers every time one of those kids walked into the trading post. There were some exceptions but almost nobody did scouts because it was cool or iconic. It was a club for rudderless dorks and ne'er-do-wells

You have data, know of any incidents, or just guessing at this? I'm sure it happened considering how big the org is, but just wondering what you are basing this on.

Well, every single pedophile that molested those boys was gay. every...single...one. Not because every gay is a pedo (few are) or because every pedo is gay (most are) but simply because they were men who molesting boys and young men.

That makes them gay pedophiles.

I dont remember there being any cub scout moms who raped their charges - but could be. Those would simply be pedophiles, like an uncle molesting his niece, etc.

Well, every single pedophile that molested those boys was gay. every...single...one. Not because every gay is a pedo (few are) or because every pedo is gay (most are) but simply because they were men who molesting boys and young men.

I dont remember there being any cub scout moms who raped their charges - but could be. Those would simply be pedophiles, like an uncle molesting his niece, etc.

That's not how this works. They aren't "gay". If they are not attracted to adult males, do not seek those relations, and do not identify as gay, then you don't get to pin this on the gays simply because it's a same sex act. This is a completely disingenuous take and renders the discussion useless. The scouts were denying openly gay scoutmasters when we should be worried about straight lifestyle dudes who are attracted to boys.

Think of it like this...if your son experiments with another boy, is he gay simply because he engaged in a same sex act? What if everything else before and after is straight? Still gay?

Is there some sort of reason that girls couldn't be a part of that if that was their jam?

My daughter goes camping about once per month, loves fishing and is a crack shot.

You think that most pedos are "gay"? Tell that to all the little girls that were raped by men.

VN Store

Back