No love?

Oh 14 is a dead lock, but I also feel with top 10-12 RPi that 13 is also. If we happen to sweep Ole Miss, then win 1 in Hoover we still could host a region.

Indiana and Fresno St who we won both series against this season are ranked ahead of us in all polls, with worse overall records. Indiana has Rpi 26, Fresno St 48th. Also, West VA and Florida State ranked ahead of us with worse records and way worse RPI. Florida St 57th RPi. None of their schedules even come close to ours either. WVU schedule 30th, Indiana 48th, Florida State 74th, Fresno St 119th. If we get left out for any of these teams something is way wrong. None should be ranked over us, or in NCAA over us either. We are 10th rpi, and 4th best schedule.

Indiana and Fresno St who we won both series against this season are ranked ahead of us in all polls, with worse overall records. Indiana has Rpi 26, Fresno St 48th. Also, West VA and Florida State ranked ahead of us with worse records and way worse RPI. Florida St 57th RPi. None of their schedules even come close to ours either. WVU schedule 30th, Indiana 48th, Florida State 74th, Fresno St 119th. If we get left out for any of these teams something is way wrong. None should be ranked over us, or in NCAA over us either. We are 10th rpi, and 4th best schedule.

Thatā€™s why I donā€™t trust the selection committee at all.....we deserve to be on the tournament as it stands now however they would prefer not to have 9-10 SEC teams in post season play unless they absolutely have to.

Thatā€™s why I donā€™t trust the selection committee at all.....we deserve to be on the tournament as it stands now however they would prefer not to have 9-10 SEC teams in post season play unless they absolutely have to.
Iā€™m with you completely. The rankings are ridiculous right now. After all the automatic bids, the committee should choose the at large based on the best teams remaining, regardless of conference. Period. If it ends up being more SEC teams, so be it. The other schools and conferences need to step up and improve if they want to get more teams in.

If Iā€™m not mistaken, softball seems to have no issue with it at all. I believe all 14 SEC teams are in the regionals.

Iā€™m with you completely. The rankings are ridiculous right now. After all the automatic bids, the committee should choose the at large based on the best teams remaining, regardless of conference. Period. If it ends up being more SEC teams, so be it. The other schools and conferences need to step up and improve if they want to get more teams in.

If Iā€™m not mistaken, softball seems to have no issue with it at all. I believe all 14 SEC teams are in the regionals.
Only 13 teams in softball. Vandy doesn't have a softball program

15-15 is a dead lock
14-16 is a really good chance
13-17 is long odds

Iā€™m not crazy about ā€œreally good chancesā€.....
I agree with you completely. What is a "dead lock" for one, might not be for others.

VN Store

Back