No hussel

In games where we didn’t hustle last season we lost. To teams like Alabama and the worst Vandy team ever. At least this group can still pull a double digit win on a bad night. Might have been ugly, but last year it would have been down to the wire like the Stetson game.

LOL! Auto correct huh? Hussel is not a word so auto correct would not get involved. Now, work on the grammar. Geez. An education is important people.
Real proud of that edumacation, are you? Just got that de-gree recently? You can pretty much get those from a vending machine these days if you want to strap yourself with life-long student loans. All a 100% sham.

Reactions: dusbelli
Relax folks .... its the game after a big win on the road and only the fourth game of the season. thats what these games to start the season are for --- to FIX STUFF and let's let Coach K keep whittling the wood and turn these kids into a championship team.

sometimes you win ugly but a win is a win. even the great Lady Vols championship teams with the best talent and the greatest women's basketball coach ever won ugly games. go look at a couple of em and calm down.

a 4-0 team is "unwatchable" ??? ... i can't even write what the dog said after he read that ridiculous comment !

Last edited:
This is the fourth game of a new era with a new coach with a team with a lot of new players and the starting shooting guard is out for the year with an injury. They are actually better than what I thought they would be by this time and I believe the will get much better than this before it's done. There will be ups and downs but a 30 point victory on a down night is encouraging to me.

Last edited:
Thanks for the memory. Certainly brightened my outlook after watching and being underwhelmed by the Lady Vol performance tonight. Though a letdown was in the cards,it was hard to watch. But we can be encouraged in knowing that KJH saw the same things and will work to correct them.
It's a good thing when you can have a down performance and still win by 30:cool:

To all you folks on here talking about "Don't you like to win?" " we won by 30", etc. Keep your head in the sand. You beat a team that some HS teams could beat. WOW!
Take off your orange colored glasses and you'll see: Sloppy ball handling. Too many turnovers. Horrid shooting. Horrid FT shooting, etc.

There is nothing impressive about this LV's team besides their height.

Carry on.

Reactions: LadyVol1908
To all you folks on here talking about "Don't you like to win?" " we won by 30", etc. Keep your head in the sand. You beat a team that some HS teams could beat. WOW!
Take off your orange colored glasses and you'll see: Sloppy ball handling. Too many turnovers. Horrid shooting. Horrid FT shooting, etc.

There is nothing impressive about this LV's team besides their height.

Carry on.
There are other teams for you to root for...………………………………......just sayin':rolleyes:

VN Store

Back