No Gray or Morris for OU

Watching our salty fans salivate over our former players not performing like All-Americans is pathetic, especially those playing for a team we will never meet on the field. What a loser mentality. Misery loves company.

Sickening and childish as F***

Watching our salty fans salivate over our former players not performing like All-Americans is pathetic, especially those playing for a team we will never meet on the field. What a loser mentality. Misery loves company.
When we get told how much our losing program cost us their glowing talent? Come on now! They had dominated, we wouldn’t have heard a mention…or a hundred?

I dont wish any ill will at all. Just these young kids always thinking grass is greener on other side . So often looking for easy way out.

What's thebeasy way out? The went to a better situation. They didn't want to rebuild. They're gone and let them be. These threads are pathetic and childish. Also shows how miserable UT fans are. I just hope the play on the field gets better from UT. Damn who ain't here and how they're doing somewhere else that's hating wishing for someone to do bad excuse they left and cheer about it.

Welcome to the thread.

This is one of those threads where you laugh until you think about it and then you cry.

If some of these guys were the better players on Tennessee's roster and they are not performing well in their new locations, than what does that say about the current roster at Tennessee?
Have you seen them play? What does that say about the current roster?

Sickening and childish as F***

Get off your high horse, most of our fans don't give a rats a.. . I want to see Chandler do well and if toto stubs his toe putting on his cleats it's a good thing. And just to generate some hate I hope JG finally finds some good fortune.

This is one of those threads where you laugh until you think about it and then you cry.

If some of these guys were the better players on Tennessee's roster and they are not performing well in their new locations, than what does that say about the current roster at Tennessee?

With the number of players who transferred in? Nothing. But it does lead me to believe we had addition by subtraction.

That you're being a condescending jackass again?

Gray would have helped. He had some good games but was hurt by scheme and philosophy. I think he would have flourished in this O. Chandler was already being passed by Small but would have added depth. Morris never played like his rating but continued to play... while Pruitt was illegally paying players. What does that tell you? From the start, I was more disappointed losing Jahmir Johnson than Morris.

Not sure why Crouch ever started. He was consistently out of position and didn't tackle particularly well. But again... he hit the portal almost immediately when Pruitt got caught. Henry T may have played better in this D... but staying never really seemed to be an option.

These were good players but UT's portal in replaced the losses that hurt most. Mitchell meant as much to Texas as Henry T did to UT.

Reactions: rocytop2624
Gray started and scored but was ruled short and they didn't review it. He's playing.

Gray did get a few snaps against Tulane and I did not see Morris play.

Chip Long will not be at Tulane very long as they put up 35 points against Oklahoma and should have won that game.

VN Store

Back