No football for Youtube TV ?

I done switched to Hulu this morning. Not crazy about the guide but I’ve got Disney+ already so the bundle and stuff seemed like a no brainer to me

I have YTTV.. I’ll see if they get this done before the 28th or 29th… I hope they do for the DVR services alone. I don’t want to go back to Spectrum (they’re a 💩 company and they take months to correct problems that they messed up) I don’t want to try another platform so hopefully they get this resolved quickly.

I have YTTV.. I’ll see if they get this done before the 28th or 29th… I hope they do for the DVR services alone. I don’t want to go back to Spectrum (they’re a 💩 company and they take months to correct problems that they messed up) I don’t want to try another platform so hopefully they get this resolved quickly.
The DVR is my major issue. My library is loaded with stuff.

Reactions: KptVFL
I'm gonna take a look at fubo but was looking at sling (blue & orange) with the sports add on. Has anyone used sling?

I think I'm going with Fubo or DirectTV.

Anyone used Fubo? The interface is better than Hulu, imo, and they have more sports channels.
I liked Fubo until March madness last year when I realized they did not carry TBS. I figured out I could watch the Tennessee game online though but not before I sent a very rude email and canceled my service.

So if I have the Espn+ package can i still watch games? I will stick with YTTV, because Hulu is trash. I bundled Espn+ just for Disney plus. We rarely watch Hulu because it never works right, always an error.

ESPN+ will not play live tv content without a service provider and since yttv is out of Disney, it doesn’t work.

You understand the timing is not “ coincidental “ don’t you..??
I’ll give this a few days and if not resolved, my YTTV service is canceled.
Yep...that is what I am doing as well.....I mean, I do have some choice words right now for the both of them and if you take away the ESPN channels, I lose the reason to have live TV.

ESPN+ will not play live tv content without a service provider and since yttv is out of Disney, it doesn’t work.
Are you sure about this? Then what is the point in ESPN +? I was thinking about adding ESPN plus to my Disney plus and just stay with YouTube TV

I liked Fubo until March madness last year when I realized they did not carry TBS. I figured out I could watch the Tennessee game online though but not before I sent a very rude email and canceled my service.
Good call. This is the kind of info I'm looking for. I didn't realize they didn't have the Turner channels.

Are you sure about this? Then what is the point in ESPN +? I was thinking about adding ESPN plus to my Disney plus and just stay with YouTube TV

100% positive.

I tried to watch the end of the North Dakota state game after yttv shut espn down and the espn plus app wouldn’t play it or anything else airing on espn channels.

Then I went to espn plus website and researched it and it says plainly that you can’t watch espn tv programming without a service provider.

There is no point then to the app IMO.

Reactions: Lane Train 4
100% positive.

I tried to watch the end of the North Dakota state game after yttv shut espn down and the espn plus app wouldn’t play it or anything else airing on espn channels.

Then I went to espn plus website and researched it and it says plainly that you can’t watch espn tv programming without a service provider.

There is no point then to the app IMO.

Attachments

• B990C80F-BDC9-4D79-BEA9-F46472AD0265.jpeg
    B990C80F-BDC9-4D79-BEA9-F46472AD0265.jpeg
    185.8 KB · Views: 20

VN Store

Back