No. 2 UT To Meet LSU/Bama Winner Friday

I knew if we could get it down to the last eight minutes and be less than five behind we had a chance. I thought they would start running out of gas late after playing last night. You could tell they were getting tired. We have to shoot better next game want have any advantage late.

Reactions: 1 person
Reynolds is an amazing passer. Best passer on the team. Tough defensively too. If you'll notice whoever she covers can't get off a three and she's so tall they can't drive on her. Carter is the overall best defensive player on the team.
Burdick is very good defensively too but she makes too many turnovers offensively.

Burdick still plays like a freshman sometimes. She needs to toughen up and make better decisions.

I knew if we could get it down to the last eight minutes and be less than five behind we had a chance. I thought they would start running out of gas late after playing last night. You could tell they were getting tired. We have to shoot better next game want have any advantage late.

You have to admit they really racheted up the defense.

Burdick still plays like a freshman sometimes. She needs to toughen up and make better decisions.

I agree. She always seems to try to do more offensively than she is capable as if she doesn't know her limitations. Defensively and rebounding (when she makes the effort) she is excellent.

To each his own style, I will never rejoice a player getting injured.

I don't remember doing that. And, Mass is a good player but she just doesn't play very good defense and that's what they were missing. Holly will be in a dilema next year because Mass can shoot the three but the team is better with Carter and Reynolds at point.

I don't remember doing that. And, Mass is a good player but she just doesn't play very good defense and that's what they were missing. Holly will be in a dilema next year because Mass can shoot the three but the team is better with Carter and Reynolds at point.
Tucker should be a big factor.

Tucker should be a big factor.

Can't wait to see her on the floor. If she hadn't been hurt her senior year she would have been the #1 player in the country. Maryland and Connecticutt wanted her badly.

I came late to the party and hopefully the team learned from the poor first half. Frankly LSU is not a team the LVs would have picked in the first game. How they lost five in a row or got killed by Alabama is difficult to understand. But its in the books as a win.

another game in 24 hours, lots of ice packs. And lets hope some of the others on the team play and deserve to play more minutes tomorrow.

go LVs

Can't wait to see her on the floor. If she hadn't been hurt her senior year she would have been the #1 player in the country. Maryland and Connecticutt wanted her badly.
Uconn didn't want Tucker badly. They only added Tucker to their want list after DeShields committed to UNC.

Great comeback tonight by the LVs. Coach Warlick did a great job tonight. I think CHW learned a little bit more about what her players are made of in heart & soul gut wrenching play of staying the course to win their goal.

Last edited:
I came late to the party and hopefully the team learned from the poor first half. Frankly LSU is not a team the LVs would have picked in the first game. How they lost five in a row or got killed by Alabama is difficult to understand. But its in the books as a win.

another game in 24 hours, lots of ice packs. And lets hope some of the others on the team play and deserve to play more minutes tomorrow.

go LVs

Aside from a few too many turnovers, I wouldn't characterize it as a "poor" first half. LSU was in beast mode making everything they threw up even with hands in their faces and defenders harassing them. Our girls didn't let LSU's luck get them down and stayed focused.

VN Store

Back