No. 1 Juco RB Tiyon Evans commits to Tennessee

Looks like a good short yardage back. Speed?
He is by no means slow. When he runs he reminds me of Travis Henry or Maurice Jones-Drew. The one thing I didn't see him do much was catch passes other than a screen or two. He looks like an amazing Kick returner also seems to have good vision.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
He is by no means slow. When he runs he reminds me of Travis Henry or Maurice Jones-Drew. The one thing I didn't see him do much was catch passes other than a screen or two. He looks like an amazing Kick returner also seems to have good vision.

MJD was a 4.39 40 guy so a genuine breakaway threat. I'd be way more than happy to have another Cheese in the fold though.

MJD was a 4.39 40 guy so a genuine breakaway threat. I'd be way more than happy to have another Cheese in the fold though.
He does not have 4.39 speed for sure but he moves like MJD same sort of running style MJD was not a big guy he was twitchy and quick. he has a lot of the downhill run folks over traits of Henry and some of the wiggle of MJD. Its really hard to see on tape but he looks like a 4.5 guy to me.

This kid is special. I watched every game of his high school career and he was dominant in every game. Has the best balance that I have ever seen and I was a trainer at UT in 89-91. Have to hit him hard to get him on the ground. I can't wait to see him in Orange. People here in Hartsville are very surprised to see him go to us. Does remind me of a faster Cheeze Henry. Comfortable running in the trenches and on the edge. We getting a good one!

Check out the video where he made that one handed circus catch in the end zone. HUDL

This kid is special. I watched every game of his high school career and he was dominant in every game. Has the best balance that I have ever seen and I was a trainer at UT in 89-91. Have to hit him hard to get him on the ground. I can't wait to see him in Orange. People here in Hartsville are very surprised to see him go to us. Does remind me of a faster Cheeze Henry. Comfortable running in the trenches and on the edge. We getting a good one!

You guys run the ball and dare people to stop you. Hartsville didn’t break any tendencies in that South Pointe game and he still ran all over them. Not many teams control the line of scrimmage against SP with the athletes that they have but Tiyon made them look silly.

Reactions: Hartsvol
you think we hold on to these kids/guys ?..the offer list on some are really scary.

still a long way to go, but most of the top guys will be early enrollees, so yea I think no matter what happens unless the class completely falls apart we stay a top 5-10 class for sure.

Reactions: CornFlake

VN Store

Back