• Phillies

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NO SIR EEE

The Sultan Of Swat
You have 1 vote available
Make Your Pick
I did do the points and I have the standings, just waiting on the Yankees series to finish so I can get those points
I'll post ALCS Pick Em when the Yankees Series is over
Pick the winner of the series

Padres vs Phillies

You have 1 vote available
Make Your Pick
I did do the points and I have the standings, just waiting on the Yankees series to finish so I can get those points
I'll post ALCS Pick Em when the Yankees Series is over
Pick the winner of the series

Padres vs Phillies
can you add an "I Don't Care as the Braves are Out" option?

IF YOU voted in this poll, please list your choice, for some reason I cannot see who voted on what.

Too late to vote, of course, but I'm pulling for the Padres since I lived in San Diego for 3 (awesome) years

Reactions: MAD
Too late to vote, of course, but I'm pulling for the Padres since I lived in San Diego for 3 (awesome) years
Love SanDiego, my dad would have a conference every other summer at UCSD in La Jolla and we would all go out there for vacation.

Reactions: Volprofch05
Love SanDiego, my dad would have a conference every other summer at UCSD in La Jolla and we would all go out there for vacation.

I spent three years at a place called Scripps in La Jolla just down the street from UCSD, pretty much on the beach and next to Torrey Pines Golf Course. It was pretty amazing.

Reactions: MAD
I spent three years at a place called Scripps in La Jolla just down the street from UCSD, pretty much on the beach and next to Torrey Pines Golf Course. It was pretty amazing.
Yeah, that’s kind of close to Blacks Beach. Lucky you, an amazing place to live, perfect weather all year round.

VN Store

Back