'21 NJ OT Geno VanDemark

Lives in NJ, so Rutgers makes sense to be on his list. After them, the list looks like a Russian's last name. He trying to cover as many corners of the country and multiple conferences. Interesting.

Tee's been an OC. Not saying he couldn't get more time under his belt. He's got a great teacher/mentor with Chaney. As for Coach Osovet, he also brings a lot to the table with his understanding of the game. We have a very capable offensive staff. Man, I'd like to see an offense that puts up 40 a game this year. We're right there on the cups I believe.

Tee's been an OC. Not saying he couldn't get more time under his belt. He's got a great teacher/mentor with Chaney. As for Coach Osovet, he also brings a lot to the table with his understanding of the game. We have a very capable offensive staff. Man, I'd like to see an offense that puts up 40 a game this year. We're right there on the cups I believe.
Great post. Loved “on the cups.”

quarterback. that's THE question. i know we have "new" at the WR spot...but i like a lot of the talent. TE is an issue, but won't be the reason we don't score or move the ball. pope will do well, especially in the blocking schemes, which is probably more important than anything else at this point. i like the RB room and the OL should be pretty dang good.

quarterback. if we have answers there.....look out.

VN Store

Back