'19 NJ ILB Juwan Mitchell (Texas Transfer) [Tennessee commit]

For LB and CB, yes.

Our long snapper is taking snaps at ILB rn. We have like 5 scholarship guys there. We’re gonna have to take someone.

Our long snapper is doing that because he sucks at long snapping. (Have to find a home for him) A walk-on is snapping for us.

Obviously we will have to take someone but these dudes haven’t even been offered.

Reactions: Maxwell865
Our long snapper is doing that because he sucks at long snapping. (Have to find a home for him) A walk-on is snapping for us.

Obviously we will have to take someone but these dudes haven’t even been offered.
If that’s true wtf did Pruitt waste a scholarship on a long snapper who sucks at long snapping they literally have one job

If that’s true wtf did Pruitt waste a scholarship on a long snapper who sucks at long snapping they literally have one job
Lol I’m just telling you the truth, dunno what you want but there is a reason he didn’t snap for the rest of the year after he rolled a snap on the ground in a game.

Reactions: Smokey19rt

How many other SEC teams do you think have a freaking former long snapper playing LBer? We need LBs dude. At this point there isn’t anything wrong with seeing what options are out there.

How many other SEC teams do you think have a freaking former long snapper playing LBer? We need LBs dude. At this point there isn’t anything wrong with seeing what options are out there.
Lol you realize I literally said we obviously have to take someone right? Congrats on reading my post.

we have done similar things in the past..... maybe not a former long snapper but definitely walk one playing big roles in the spring due to injury or guys not on campus yet..... This year.... we have one out injured and two suspended..... we also have two really good linebacking prospects at running back right.... we could definitely use a transfer or two if the right ones are available but it’s not as desperate as it seems.

Albright played LB at a pretty high level in high school I believe. Not your typical long snapper. Not claiming he's an SEC caliber LB, just stating that he is athletic.

Albright played LB at a pretty high level in high school I believe. Not your typical long snapper. Not claiming he's an SEC caliber LB, just stating that he is athletic.
LOL .. he isnt even LB capable at Carson Newman . .yep if he is lining up at ILB .. we are at the bottom of barrel ..... Transfer Portal PLEASE ..IMMED Playing time

Why he left Texas:
Mitchell was held out of team activities in early winter to tend to academic issues. Then, upon returning to the field, Mitchell ran with the twos in the first practice of spring.

Rather than taking it as a sign that he needed to pick things up and move forward, Mitchell allegedly pouted and didn’t participate in team functions for the next couple of days.

Mitchell is a fire brand as a player. His tenacity, style and relative production will be missed on the field.

But it’s obvious that Steve Sarkisian and Pete Kwiatkowski didn’t come to town to play around.

They’re asking for buy-in from all players at all times. It’s clear that Mitchell wasn’t bought in all of the time.

It seems like a lot of people think they know and understand what Albright is proficient at. In reality, none of us knows ****.

All I got.
He hasn't proved proficient at anything .. even what he got scolly for .. he was terrible last year snapping .. and watching the practice Sat .. he is definitely not a LB

Don’t have the sub, can someone post it
snips

Why Mitchell entered the portal is anyone's guess. There's been speculation about possible academic struggles, but Horns247 has also stated that team sources claim Steve Sarkisian's new staff "wouldn't want him leaving the team, even if he had to serve some kind of academic suspension".

"I was thinking I might go catch Tennessee's spring game on the 24th because they've offered as well."
6COMMENTS
Expect a decision to come from the Big 12 playmaker by the end of this month or early May at the latest.

Some dudes that haven't been offered, when the due your commenting about has been offered.
Well he literally posted every LB in the transfer portal.... I’d hope one of them would get offered lol. I literally said we obviously have to offer one.

VN Store

Back