'19 NJ ILB Juwan Mitchell (Texas Transfer) [Tennessee commit]

This is where I’m at. I don’t think Mojo or Harrison can hold down ILB. Besides this kid wants to go somewhere to start, and I’d bet Heupel will give him every opportunity due to our situation at the position
I think the starters will definitely be this guy and banks.... Garland looked like he has potential but I think Harrison and Joseph will definitely be above page if not both him and garland.

The transfer portal is the new reality of cfb. I recommend trying the single standard mindset. Choose your team, support them, and stop fretting about the gazillion people who choose something else, or change their minds along the way. Too many real life problems to waste mental energy on all those choices by other people we don't control.

Please forgive my sermon, and I'm choosing to go have another vodka and fresh squeezed grapefruit juice.
No way you're a dawg fan....

That made way too much sense.... 😎

The transfer portal is the new reality of cfb. I recommend trying the single standard mindset. Choose your team, support them, and stop fretting about the gazillion people who choose something else, or change their minds along the way. Too many real life problems to waste mental energy on all those choices by other people we don't control.

Please forgive my sermon, and I'm choosing to go have another vodka and fresh squeezed grapefruit juice.
I like to pass the time by posting on rival message boards, specifically in the SEC.

We boomin or nah?
No kidding. Come on Mitchell. Get back in the game. Join the Big Orange nation.
iu

@LittleVol you seem to watch a lot of film/games. This kid seems like a Banks/Crouch type clone. Accurate?
I don't watch as much as I used too.
I was thinking more Kwon Alexander/ Derrick Brooks type player. I'd be thrilled if he could produce at 80 percent of their capacity.

TN has to make sure the academic stuff is in order as well. If that is good, it appears he will be a Vol.

TN has to make sure the academic stuff is in order as well. If that is good, it appears he will be a Vol.
That’s my feeling as well. He couldn’t come out and say I’m playing for the Vols next year because there’s an academic question mark that may preclude him from playing.

VN Store

Back