NJ DT Tywone Malone

This is the type of guy we need to get back to winning against Bama and Georgia and Florida. Grown men on the DL

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
Tennessee: "I knew about Tennessee before I went to Bergen Catholic because of (former Bergen Catholic standout) Jarrett (Guarantano) as the quarterback. We have been talking about the place. Same thing as the rest of the schools, the relationship with (baseball) coach (Tony) Vitello and (football) coach (Jeremy) Pruitt both have been texting me to see how I am doing."
b.dohn

Maybe, u can make more money playing baseball and u body doesn't take as much as a beating as it does playing football. Either way, I want Malone playing at UT, whether it's both sports or just one
You can if you’re GOOD enough at baseball. Argued your side for Kyler Murray. He isn’t in imminent danger of bankruptcy going football.

🤯
“I’m going to guess Tennessee right now, but he’s keeping things very quiet. I think the Vols are close enough to home for him and they offer him a chance to excel in both football and baseball.”
- Mike Farrell

"Outside of Rutgers, who as the home-state school has that local tie, I feel like Tennessee has the best shot to land him."
- AP

🤯

- Mike Farrell

- AP

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back