NJ DT Tywone Malone

Barbara Eden/Jeannie made me a man, she just doesn't know it
Man I hope we get this dude. Since we did not get Page, this guy might even be better anyways. And I wonder could he play baseball and football?

Reactions: The Dog
Man I hope we get this dude. Since we did not get Page, this guy might even be better anyways. And I wonder could he play baseball and football?
Agree and yes, he can play both sports and will. Lot easier to do football and baseball (really, any spring sport, like track), because u have a season in-between. That's why basketball is going to be really hard for Wideman and Beckwith

Reactions: VOLSONLY and T Dog
New update on 247. Says he has set decision date and listed top choices. Anyone got the goods?

“For me right now, it’s just a waiting process,” he said. “I am going to wait until the (Under Armour) All-American game to make a final decision. That is what I am planning on. At least if they have the game, that is what I am going to aim for.”
“For the past couple of weeks I’ve been talking to Tennessee, Ole Miss, Ohio State, Florida State, Penn State, USC. Also Texas A&M and Rutgers,” he said. “As of right now I am just looking and getting as much info as I can from coaches and just learning about schools.”
“Just a place I feel is a safe environment that I can be real comfortable with if it is out of the state,” he said. “Next is baseball. That is important to me. I want to make sure a school actually wants me for baseball and they are not just saying that. Third, it is education. What is most important to me and my family is to get a good education.”
Tennessee: “Same thing (as Ole Miss). They say I can be a big guy on their defensive line. I can make an impact in games, and in the baseball program. They love me. They talk to me more.”
b.dohn

VN Store

Back