Nip/ Tuck Season 6

Man, last nights show was disturbing. The tree guy. It got a little too Sci-Fi for me last night.

No Eden, Christan is going to be dead. Sean nailing a crazy hot chick. Man, this has to be the last season.

Man, last nights show was disturbing. The tree guy. It got a little too Sci-Fi for me last night.

No Eden, Christan is going to be dead. Sean nailing a crazy hot chick. Man, this has to be the last season.
I was thinking the same thing. I saw where Eden is on another show (whose name escapes me). Last weeks show was pretty funny with the guy who kept getting fired because of the size of his Johnson!. This year has been kind of a let down for me!

I was thinking the same thing. I saw where Eden is on another show (whose name escapes me). Last weeks show was pretty funny with the guy who kept getting fired because of the size of his Johnson!. This year has been kind of a let down for me!

Yeah me too. Possibly, unless something crazy happens, worst season of the series. It just isn't a good show when it's down beat and with dark overtones of Christian's cancer. I just don't like it.

Eden is on 90210 if I rememeber correctly. I've never watched it, but I might have to now. She's also in that new movie Fired Up! as a cheerleader.

Has anyone seen "Running With Scissors"? It's a movie by the creator of Nip/ Tuck.

Anyway the movie is a very down beat, almost comparable to the Royal Tennabaums, minus the stars and actual quality of film. The guy that is the creator is really tapping into that part of his work with this season. I thought "Running With Scissors" was one of the most God Awful films I have ever seen, so this season just isn't exciting me at all.

that is based on a real case of a guy in asia, i saw it on discovery health

Sean got all wack in that tepee...so there is a new 90210? did not know that. I'm kind of into that new show Lie To Me.

Sean got all wack in that tepee...so there is a new 90210? did not know that. I'm kind of into that new show Lie To Me.

Me too, I love that show.

So you think the main guy has something for his co-worker female? I mean I would.

If you ever miss a Lie to Me episode go to Hulu - Watch your favorites. Anytime. For free. they have full all the episodes in full with maybe 3, 30 second commercials. It's a great website.
yeah one of my co workers turned me on to the show and to Hulu! Wouldn't it suck to date one of those chicks though! I have been to some of that type training and it does work to a degree but you have to be careful using those techniques in your personal life. It will piss you off!

yeah one of my co workers turned me on to the show and to Hulu! Wouldn't it suck to date one of those chicks though! I have been to some of that type training and it does work to a degree but you have to be careful using those techniques in your personal life. It will piss you off!

no joke... talking about having to be on your toes

The woman that her husband keep lying to her, that's got to be going somewhere big in the show.

If I had a girlfriend in that field of work I would be screwed or just be 100% honest every waking hour.

The woman that her husband keep lying to her, that's got to be going somewhere big in the show.

If I had a girlfriend in that field of work I would be screwed or just be 100% honest every waking hour.
man thats just too much pressure!

My dad watches this show religiously. I've watched a few episodes, but I can't get into it since it's already in season 6.

VN Store

Back