NIL Partnership for Tennessee

bleedingTNorange

Can’t believe this hasn’t been mentioned yet considering all the NIL talk in this forum…been in the works for quite awhile and is expected to make Tennessee very attractive to many recruits in multiple sports, obviously football and basketball being at the top.

New partnership aims at maximizing NIL for Tennessee athletes

I made a post about it last week (then deleted it). FWIW, Basilio reported on this story, last week. But what could he possibly know about Tennessee and NIL?

I’m going to assume this is a big deal and be happy about it. I don’t truly understand NIL and these reports have been kind of vague about exactly what this partnership is but I just hope whatever it is it’s something that can help separate us from other universities.

Excited to see how this impacts us!!

Reactions: walkenvol
I made a post about it last week (then deleted it). FWIW, Basilio reported on this story, last week. But what could he possibly know about Tennessee and NIL?
Well he claimed they were way behind yet but have had this in the works for awhile and apparently were trying to get proper paperwork done and in place.

Well he claimed they were way behind yet but have had this in the works for awhile and apparently were trying to get proper paperwork done and in place.
It can be both. It could have been in the works for a while (broad term), and they can still be way behind (which they are). The two ideas aren't mutually exclusive.

Tony has been adamant that Barnes was extremely disappointed/frustrated this summer, with Tennessee's lack of preparation with NIL, and this movement to create this "superfund" has been spearheaded by boosters, not the AD. Basilio loves to bag on Barnes any chance he gets, so for him to defend Barnes and his recent misses in recruiting speaks volumes, to me.

Dance programs? What kind? Break dancing? Concert slam dancing? Ballet? Jazz? Mouse's Ear or Emerald Club?

And how does NIL work for that?

VN Store

Back