NIL minor program hype video

This is great to see Tennessee take the lead in Name Image Likeness marketing and branding.
This should be a major competitive advantage in recruiting.

Reactions: kcvols1
This is great to see Tennessee take the lead in Name Image Likeness marketing and branding.

True... for about two weeks until every other program does the same exact thing.

I would think UT has a disadvantage, the State that don't have legislative restriction can do whatever they want. In theory, the NIL law in TN has restriction as well. (although unconstitutional imo, generally speaking)

3...2...1 before School X say we will pay you as well. <----- I don't see what the NCAA could do if a school elected to do that today.

What you are about to witness on its present course is the destruction of a corrupt business model.

Last edited:

Half the SEC already has videos or whitepages out regarding NIL. Bama and Ohio St are both offering seminars for their athletes on how to manage the new landscape. I think Florida and Penn St are as well.

It's great that UT got this out, and it's a slick product. But they are hardly taking the lead.

Tennessee has always been a revenue producing university at the top levels. Tennessee fans by alot of Tennessee things. All the big schools that sell a lot of merchandise will have the same success with these athletes likeness. Tennessee will do well here I believe, of course other schools will too but this should be good for Tennessee and attracting the top athletes. Of course winning helps. GBO!

Reactions: kcvols1
Desperation is setting in for the NCAA as Congress looks slow to move on name, image and likeness

LMAO

Kiss all that money bye, tick tock... 22 days and still no rules.

Should the schools' themselves even know what the profit margin is for an equestrian athlete marketing an apparel brand?

These people still can't even understand the problem, a school should be able to do those things... if they wish. The schools should not be colluding together through an association to do those things.

This really isn't difficult. Either way, goodbye to big time college sports in its present form.

The NCAA is desperate -- there's that word again -- for legal protection against a class-action suit by players from the past suing for their NIL rights.

Now we are on to something, I spoke about this 5-7 years ago. What the schools have been doing thru the NCAA is a racket, eventually the lawsuits will be huge amounts of money. The administrators of the schools, the coaches, the ADs, and everyone that benefited from the racket will walk away with their money. The school will be on the hook, and than the crying about bailouts will begin. LOL

Last edited:

VN Store

Back