Nikki Anosike Named Anderson County Head Coach

How’s Anderson county’s girls basketball program? Pretty cool for a school like Anderson county to have a former Pro basketball player as a coach

How’s Anderson county’s girls basketball program? Pretty cool for a school like Anderson county to have a former Pro basketball player as a coach
An absolute joke.

I'm well connected, so I know everyone from within is excited, at least for the name she brings. Everyone quit but freshman this most recent year, so she has all young players to mold the program around. I will be rooting for her.

Reactions: travis929
An absolute joke.

I'm well connected, so I know everyone from within is excited, at least for the name she brings. Everyone quit but freshman this most recent year, so she has all young players to mold the program around. I will be rooting for her.
Too bad. Hopefully then she can be a big success there. I don’t keep track of them but know that Shelly Sexton is from there

Not saying she will

Any coach worth their salt wants to go into a program at rock bottom so they can see if they can build it from scratch
I envy her
Agree but also any coach worth their salt IMO wants to go to a successful, hugh profile/pressure job for the challenge of meeting fans crazy expectations.

Too bad. Hopefully then she can be a big success there. I don’t keep track of them but know that Shelly Sexton is from there
Family friend. Coach Wright is, too.

In my opinion, I think they hired her because of name recognition. The program is a dumpster fire, but the current faculty certainly prioritizes athletics and gives the football program anything they want. I'll wish her the best.

VN Store

Back