Nike Jersey's leaked

I think the stripe on the helmet turning into the checkered design has a really cool effect. In a sense, will make the players looks fast like they're so quick, the color flies off the helmet and like they're destined for the endzone. Sounds corny, but I like the effect.

I'm wearing a cheggerboard speedo right now, but still not a fan on it on a helmet.

You shouldn't wear your speedo and your helmet at the same time then...depending on what you mean by helmet. :unsure:

Reactions: 1 person
As for the boys uniforms, I'm not terribly upset with anything but the checkerboards. It would have been nice to put all the gimmicky stuff on to an alternate (which is what alternates are for) and kept the typical orange and white traditional uniforms simple.

Exactly how i feel. Do whatever with the alternative, but keep the traditional home/aways classic orange and white. If the players wanted some checkerboard they can always wear the undershirt, socks, gloves, etc.

Last edited:
I don't care. It is a uniform. Playe hard, play tough and win. I do like the grey on grey but could care less even if it was two tone orange.

Last edited:
I don't doubt that they all orange is legit or that the helmet is legit. I just highly doubt that ugly ass black and silver thing is final product unless it's a 2nd alternate. All you have to do is watch the swoosh teaser and know that there will be a normal smokey grey jersey that is nothing like that black and silver thing. It's clear as day when they show Dobbs arm.

Is it just me or does that look like Clingmans Dome on the back of the grey helmet? Looks awesome.

CI2BS-kXAAAWv8J.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
So, thoughts?

I haven't kept up with the board in all honesty. plus I like you and believe you so don't take this wrong. The only thing I read from you was it was going to be flashier but not too flashy. I said the same thing to my wife when I heard we were switching to Nike. They have to put their brand on things but we are a traditional school like Alabama so they wouldn't overdo it. I'm honestly not giving you a hard time, just realize I must have missed some cool info before it was released. What was it if you don't mind me asking?

I haven't kept up with the board in all honesty. plus I like you and believe you so don't take this wrong. The only thing I read from you was it was going to be flashier but not too flashy. I said the same thing to my wife when I heard we were switching to Nike. They have to put their brand on things but we are a traditional school like Alabama so they wouldn't overdo it. I'm honestly not giving you a hard time, just realize I must have missed some cool info before it was released. What was it if you don't mind me asking?

The checkerboard stripes on the pants were more well received than I thought they would be. The new helmet is what it is.

Reactions: 2 people
The checkerboard stripes on the pants were more well received than I thought they would be. The new helmet is what it is.

I don't like the checkerboard on either the helmet or the pants. I like the orange collar on the away a lot more than I thought I would. Love the large numbers and am fine with the updated number font. Alts aren't terrible, but I'm not crazy for them. What are your opinions on all of these aspects?

VN Store

Back