Niele Ivey

CincyLadyVol

Saw where she has taken a job as an assistant in the NBA. Is anyone else a bit surprised considering she was probably the top candidate to replace Muffet?

Reactions: RollerVol
What makes you think she still wouldn't be next in line? If Mcgraw coached 3 more years and retired. I would totally offer her the job. Can you imagine that sales pitch..."Hi I am coach Ivey, I was here for all the success that brought Notre Dame where they are today, and for the last 3 years I have also been an assistant coach in the NBA"..........Where do I sign coach?

What makes you think she still wouldn't be next in line? If Mcgraw coached 3 more years and retired. I would totally offer her the job. Can you imagine that sales pitch..."Hi I am coach Ivey, I was here for all the success that brought Notre Dame where they are today, and for the last 3 years I have also been an assistant coach in the NBA"..........Where do I sign coach?
I would think that is the plan. Going to be hard being a Grizz player in the locker room with this doll!!! No pun intended !

I think this was a UT Twilight Zone episode...vaguely familiar

Last edited:
Niele Ivey coaching in the NBA, like Becky Hammon, highlights and heightens what Pat Summitt tirelessly fought for all her career, that women are equal to the challenge when presented with an earned opportunity to perform at the highest level of respective professions. Given how she invested and supported Coach McGraw and Lady Irish, Coach Ivey will be a great asset in any league, men's or women's.

Reactions: VolBalls33
I thought that there is no difference between men and women; therefore no case for double-standard

So I assume you date both sexes? Congrats on being so open minded! I look forward to reading future posts that tout the physical attractiveness of both sexes as well.

So I assume you date both sexes? Congrats on being so open minded! I look forward to reading future posts that tout the physical attractiveness of both sexes as well.

nope...never said i believe that....just what the lib media and the snowflakes tell us...i can be open minded and not agree with every idea/concept

Reactions: Coach Jumper
nope...never said i believe that....just what the lib media and the snowflakes tell us...i can be open minded and not agree with every idea/concept

Really, the lib media and the snowflakes say there is no difference between men and women. Gosh darn, I thought the argument was that men and women should have equal opportunity and that double standards are one way that inequalities are perpetuated.

Thanks so much for setting me straight. It is much easier to be open minded toward Fox-filtered simplifications then you know actual facts, legal precedence, and all that other, crazy lib, snowflaky stuff.

Reactions: NoBackBoard

VN Store

Back