Niedermeyer twitter

Dustin Colquitt!! Go on Nieds Page and scroll to the "Retweet Colquitt for NFL Man of The Year". !! Do it Vol Fans!

Last edited:
Call me crazy, but with the news out of UGA today of Coley moving on I think we have a good chance of landing Evans.

I can see where some would think he is a diva, especially with the way his recruiting has went, but I think that CJP and company know what's what in that area. Could you imagine a backfield of Gray and Evans behind that O line...we almost wouldn't need a QB!!!

Call me crazy, but with the news out of UGA today of Coley moving on I think we have a good chance of landing Evans.

I can see where some would think he is a diva, especially with the way his recruiting has went, but I think that CJP and company know what's what in that area. Could you imagine a backfield of Gray and Evans behind that O line...we almost wouldn't need a QB!!!
Isn’t Evans from Houston? Could he follow coach to A&M?

Agree...Best thing for helping JG...OR a FROSH QB, is Evans/Gray! I remember, back in the day, some people said Chuck Webb and Carl Pickens were divas...maybe they were, but their "diva-ness" didn't affect play on the field.

VN Store

Back