Niedermeyer tells his 'awkward' story of recruiting Henry To'o To'o

I think it's a stretch to think the pastor was talking specifically about him. Doing service missions are a central theme in the Mormon community. Christians as a whole believe they are called to serve and bring the message to all of God's children, but Mormons are the ones infamous for carrying that out into the community. You never hear, "Who was ringing the doorbell? oh it was just those southern baptists at the front door. I have no idea how they are in a long sleeve shirt and tie in this heat".

I would argue that IF the Pastor was aiming at anyone, Toto's immediate family would have also been included in that message. I don't think there was a person in that church, including the Pastor, who believes that Toto was going to skip playing football/his payday to go on a mission. But everyone should feel sorry for Neids. Neids obvs needs some attention, yall.

Reactions: Swiftybaby
I try not to wish former players ill will but that him and his dad are scum. Henry tried to hurt some of our guys in that game. Remember him crying afterwards 😂
I don't recall Henry pulling a Brandon Kublanow against our players. I hope your claim is both untrue, and maybe a joke, because I'd hate to see a false claim borne of spite. I don't care for him either but.... I just don't recall him playing dirty.

Sometimes I think these sports writers dig through old files, stories, anything they can find just to put the text on a screen hoping for a click. I know that’s their job (my wife was a print journalist/book writer for many years and did the same I’m sure) but the article about Henry and Nieds seemed contrived, stale, and a bit odd. IMO it’s just not relevant sports journalism. 🤷‍♂️

I don't recall Henry pulling a Brandon Kublanow against our players. I hope your claim is both untrue, and maybe a joke, because I'd hate to see a false claim borne of spite. I don't care for him either but.... I just don't recall him playing dirty.
I think he's referring to this. Definitely some extracurricular activities.

I think he's referring to this. Definitely some extracurricular activities.

Not to defend Toenail fungus, but coming out of the pile, I've seen our players behave the same way, doing the same or similar thing. Plus this was a Bama-Vols game, the two don't like each other, and it still wasn't anywhere near what that male progeny of a domestic female canine, Kublanow did to Shy Tuttle.

Last edited:
Not to defend Toenail fungus, but coming out of the pile, I've seen our players behave the same way, doing the same or similar thing. Plus this was a Bama-Vols game, the two don't like each other, and it still wasn't anywhere near what that male progeny of a domestic female canine, Kublanow did to Shy Tuttle.
I agree, and unless Im forgetting something, calling him dirty is a bit of a stretch.

Now, I will agree he's a crybaby and I will always be relieved to know he never won a game in the confines of Neyland.

Henry T ship has sailed in my book. Don’t know the full story and really don’t want to anymore. He was here, then he was gone, and now he has graduated. That book is closed. I prefer to look to the future and the incredible Linebacker corp we have for 2024. turn the page

What? Just another article to make the media to stir us up again. There is a new wave going on now, and not the old wave. The old wave just keeps creeping in the door, doesn’t it? That past is gone, just remember that Neidemyer.

Sometimes I think these sports writers dig through old files, stories, anything they can find just to put the text on a screen hoping for a click. I know that’s their job (my wife was a print journalist/book writer for many years and did the same I’m sure) but the article about Henry and Nieds seemed contrived, stale, and a bit odd. IMO it’s just not relevant sports journalism. 🤷‍♂️
Find a replay of the game and watch, You will be surprised at his dirty hits

Wasn’t that bad, still dirty. Several offensive players were pretty pissed with him over that hype video and some said he played that game dirty.

VN Store

Back