Nico's status for tomorrow

speechless-nathan-fillion-36uruykqsmigyiba.gif

Is Nico out for sure tomorrow?
Altered your title slightly to keep people from freaking out lol, but it's a slightly valid question.

Word last week was he was questionable right up until kickoff but then they confirmed he was available. No idea if he would've really seen action or not if we'd played better against AP.

This same exact thing happened last week on VN - a different poster mentioned hearing Nico may not play day before the AP game, OP was roasted, then gameday a report came out noting Nico was questionable / dealing with a wrist injury

Believe the depth chart argument is irrelevant since Mays has been listed as starting center all season

Praying Nico is healthy / gets healthy soon!

Nico was fine last week. He was catch fade routes in the corner of the endzone during warm ups. I assure you if he were really hurt and couldnt play because of a wrist... there is no way in hell a staff would be letting him do all that.
Yeah, and he was throwing on the sidelines after Milton was slow to get up after a play, so he's still number 2 on the depth chart.

He has a hurt wrist. He is having a difficult time gripping the football. His throws are not a tight spiral but he is able to play if needed.
Yeah I definitely heard he had some type of wrist injury. I THINK he’s ok to go but still there is some concern there.

Reactions: swampfoxfan
Ok. I looked a little and the only thing I could find was from last week and he was reported with a bit of an injury, but was cleared for the game. He did try to warm up, but stopped after a short while. Has anyone heard anything more official?

Reactions: Pickinhick

VN Store

Back