Nico's Mom has stage 4 breast cancer?

prayers for the family. cancer is really bad for the one who has it but it causes pain and anguies for the entire family. best wishes and a blessed new year for their intire family

Reactions: KHVol
Oh man. I’m leaving the game with my family. I have Stage IV breast cancer. It came back after being early stage 17 years ago. No, there’s no such thing as “had” when you’re stage IV. You have it for the rest of your life, for however long you stay stable disease or happen to go into complete remission-which is extremely rare. I hate to hear this. For her and for her family.

Prayers for her that the cruel disease of cancer never enters her body again. I also pray for the entire family to keep her close and love her deeply everyday. God bless her and her entire family.

Reactions: sgtwebb1
Oh man. I’m leaving the game with my family. I have Stage IV breast cancer. It came back after being early stage 17 years ago. No, there’s no such thing as “had” when you’re stage IV. You have it for the rest of your life, for however long you stay stable disease or happen to go into complete remission-which is extremely rare. I hate to hear this. For her and for her family.
I will be praying for YOU and your family also

I held my tongue earlier when someone said "had"...no offense to the poster, but cancer is a very special enemy.
Once someone has cancer, even if it goes into remission, it's always out there lurking, looking for an opportunity.
I've been a Nurse for over 38 years, have taken care of thousands of cancer patients.
Breast cancer is one that really takes a toll.
Mastectomies, chemo, the gamut of treatments, take a real toll.
Bless you, you certainly have my prayers for a complete recovery, as does Nico's mother, whatever stage she's in.

I held my tongue earlier when someone said "had"...no offense to the poster, but cancer is a very special enemy.
Once someone has cancer, even if it goes into remission, it's always out there lurking, looking for an opportunity.
I've been a Nurse for over 38 years, have taken care of thousands of cancer patients.
Breast cancer is one that really takes a toll.
Mastectomies, chemo, the gamut of treatments, take a real toll.
Bless you, you certainly have my prayers for a complete recovery, as does Nico's mother, whatever stage she's in.
Thank you so much. 30 months out from diagnosis and I feel really good, all things considered. Think I’ve still got some good years left in me yet. Steady as she goes….

Prayers to Mom and any one fighting that terrible diagnosis.

I do have a question - anyone know who it was on the dais with Nico post-game?
Was that his Mom?
Was the kid a niece or nephew?

VN Store

Back