Nico's arrival

Southeastern VFL

I know it is still 6 months away but he is set to arrive early and I was wondering will he be able to participate in bowl game practices like recruits did last year?

I hope we can afford a few more D linemen and O linemen !!!!! Also, 3 or 4 d backs we can afford !!!!!(only 4 and 5 stars)
That would also help a lot to and we also will be allowed to sign close to 30 recruits so it will be interesting to see how it all plays out. Being able to sign that many players the next 2 years will help CJH rebuild this roaster the way he wants to.

Reactions: ReelfootVol
with pole dancers
2_Snoop-Dogg_The-Wellmont-Theater.jpg

Reactions: arkivol
with pole dancers

I'm probably beyond dead wrong about this, but I somehow got the impression that Nico Iamaleava (I'm a lover?) despite being from California is of Polynesian extraction. If I'm not wrong, pole dancers are the wrong choice, it should be hula dancers.

Reactions: mackievol
I'm probably beyond dead wrong about this, but I somehow got the impression that Nico Iamaleava (I'm a lover?) despite being from California is of Polynesian extraction. If I'm not wrong, pole dancers are the wrong choice, it should be hula dancers.
I think Iamaleava is Irish.

I was just joking. Ever seen Shawshank?

View attachment 466625

Yes, I've seen it. And I was joking too. Some of my humor gets taken the wrong way on account I draw connections between things no one else is crazy enough to try or think about. My reply for example, was a reference to comments made by some folks about Nico's design shades (see through a glass darkly), and them making more of that than his demonstrated obvious talent. I see humor in things that make others snarl. I'm just crazy that way. Hence, my snotty tagline.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Yes, I've seen it. And I was joking too. Some of my humor gets taken the wrong way on account I draw connections between things no one else is crazy enough to try or think about. My reply for example, was a reference to comments made by some folks about Nico's design shades (see through a glass darkly), and them making more of that than his demonstrated obvious talent. I see humor in things that make others snarl. I'm just crazy that way. Hence, my snotty tagline.
LOL, no problem, I enjoy your humor when I get it.

I know everyone hates that we got out of the BYU game in 2023, but man, we are going to pack Nissan Stadium for Nico’s first start.

I know everyone hates that we got out of the BYU game in 2023, but man, we are going to pack Nissan Stadium for Nico’s first start.
Not "everyone". Generally against buying out of matchups, but this isn't skipping out on Oregon or Oklahoma. Like Army there was no advantages, and we didn't replace the game with Tennessee Tech.

Not "everyone". Generally against buying out of matchups, but this isn't skipping out on Oregon or Oklahoma. Like Army there was no advantages, and we didn't replace the game with Tennessee Tech.

Personally, I thought it was a savvy move. Virginia sucks and it’s basically gonna be a home game.

If we had beaten BYU, nobody would really care. If we lost, everyone would laugh at us.

Reactions: butchna

VN Store

Back