Nico Launches Clothing Brand NI8Apparel

A clothing line? Is this serious? College football has gotten comical....I think I'll wait until his brand of soup or cookies
hits store shelves.

Reactions: Ernie McCracken
A clothing line? Is this serious? College football has gotten comical....I think I'll wait until his brand of soup or cookies
hits store shelves.
Part of N.I.L!!! Just part of the game now. Remember when high school basketball players where signing shoe deals when they where allowed to go straight pro from high school? No different now, but legal.

The sleeveless flannel will look good on me after a few months in the weight room, because I’m going to be the first person in human history to keep my New Year’s resolutions!
Sleeveless flannel is a little too "Dukes of Hazzard" for my taste .... but to each his own. I think those leis will be a big hit in Neyland next year.

Sleeveless flannel is a little too "Dukes of Hazzard" for my taste .... but to each his own. I think those leis will be a big hit in Neyland next year.
Yeah . . . It makes me think Larry the Cable Guy. But then again, I'm old and occasionally catch myself in running shoes and khakis, so what do I know?

VN Store

Back