Nico Interview v2

I guess next we will start hearing about what he had for breakfast. Not to have a problem with this continuous coverage of this kid, but I think we should just hold up a little until he does something. You know, like play football!

Reactions: FLVOL_79
I guess next we will start hearing about what he had for breakfast. Not to have a problem with this continuous coverage of this kid, but I think we should just hold up a little until he does something. You know, like play football!
Highest rated recruit TN has ever signed now I believe. If that doesn’t get you excited with the master we have running the show, idk what will. Plus it’s great to see humility from a place where it’s rare

Highest rated recruit TN has ever signed now I believe. If that doesn’t get you excited with the master we have running the show, idk what will. Plus it’s great to see humility from a place where it’s rare
A well spoken young man.

Reactions: LadyVolette
I can't help but think that his early commitment and the fact that he has been so involved with the University makes him equivalent to a late year freshman or Soph entering the year.
He has stuck with his commitment and has already had a year of watching and learning the Offense.
The early enrollment and practices have not hurt as well.
In addition he has made connections and more than likely contributed to recruiting some players we now have signed.

Reactions: N.ohio vol

VN Store

Back