Nico being more vocal

VolForLife83

It's a small thing, but a good thing.

Apparently, Campbell ran straight to the sideline after the touchdown instead of celebrating with Iamaleava and rest of the offensive players on the field.

"Good job, bud, you see me running to the sideline, what happened, you didn't want to celebrate with me," said Iamaleava as he dapped up Campbell on the sideline.

"You tried to dap me up?" asked Campbell in response.

"Nah, you was already running...I was though (looking to celebrate with Campbell)," replied Iamaleava.

"Ah, my bad bro," said Campbell.

"You good," responded Iamaleava.

Apparently, Campbell ran straight to the sideline after the touchdown instead of celebrating with Iamaleava and rest of the offensive players on the field.

"Good job, bud, you see me running to the sideline, what happened, you didn't want to celebrate with me," said Iamaleava as he dapped up Campbell on the sideline.

"Nah, you was already running...I was though (looking to celebrate with Campbell)," replied Iamaleava.

I love this.

SO!šŸ„±

Another small thing. Being font-challenged, I had the hardest time grasping the pronunciation of "Iamaleava" because I read the "I" as "L". Like... "LamaLeava". If it was represented as "IamaLeava" I would have picked it up much quicker. I blame my learming disability.

I don't think Campbell needs criticism for not making a big deal over a td in the spring practice game, jmo
Itā€™s a team sport. You are suppose to celebrate together as a team. Or at least you should want to celebrate with your teammates. Nobody is absolved from criticism. Win as a team, lose as a team. Nico is showing leadership and might have just prevented a player from becoming a future diva.

I don't think Campbell needs criticism for not making a big deal over a td in the spring practice game, jmo
Me either. I also like his been there, done that manner. Sometimes these celebrations border on the ridiculous with their shake, rattle, and roll antics. I have to grab myself by the neck at times to remind myself they're young men having a fine time. But then, in the rare times I bother to look at the screen during NFL games, it's even worst. I like the old days, players went out on the field, did their jobs, went to the bench and sat down. OK, OK, there were times old day players knocked the crap out of an opponent, and threatened to stomp his mom for giving birth to him. But generally, they just had a business as usual attitude, and I miss that.

I think its more just about being part of the team. participating in those small meaningless moments is a key part to building a team. just showing that you are part of the group, and enjoy their success can be a huge part. It builds trust between players because they know the guy celebrating is going to give more to make sure it happens. someone who is just there may take a play off, or not give their all.

I agree its just spring, so its not a big criticism, but it does show leadership imo.

To put things in perspective, these things can be interpreted however you want. Since are all high on culture that Huepel has built along with a high flying offense etc. we see this as a leadership moment.

Now Imagine,

this is year 5 of Butch, team is 2-5 or something and this happens, we would be reading this as there is a big disconnect in team. John Campbell did not want to celebrate with Nico. Nico had to confront him and John just shrugged him off saying 'my bad' etc.

Just sign of different times :)

To put things in perspective, these things can be interpreted however you want. Since are all high on culture that Huepel has built along with a high flying offense etc. we see this as a leadership moment.

Now Imagine,

this is year 5 of Butch, team is 2-5 or something and this happens, we would be reading this as there is a big disconnect in team. John Campbell did not want to celebrate with Nico. Nico had to confront him and John just shrugged him off saying 'my bad' etc.

Just sign of different times :)
Everything is easier when youā€™re winning. Always has been

There are words and phrases I've never heard of I've had to learn from my 7 year old after playing Fortnite: "Sweaty", "dub", "3rd partied" to name a few.

VN Store

Back