Nicky Anosike needs help

Thank you so much for sharing. Just donated $100. One of my favorite Lady Vols of all time. So hoping for a safe delivery for both mother and babies.

Nicky, thank you for all the memories, Lady Vol Nation LOVES you!!!

giphy.gif

Almost $13,000 raised since this was posted!!!

Say want you want, but Lady Vol nation has our girls back. You give it all on the court for us, and we will give it back in spades.

Pray for good news and health!

This is why it’s great to be a LVFL. When everything is against you, we’ve got your back. Just like Pat. Anytime one of her players, current or former, was in a bind she was right there to pick them up and put them back together. Reading her books truly inspired me to be a more generous person. Not just with my money, but with my time and effort.

Would it be possible to post the links in the football and men’s bball threads? If all of Vol Nation can get behind her it could really help.

I’m sure lots would give something but probably don’t reads these treads. Would someone who posts there frequently be willing to share? I never post there so don’t think my post would get much traction.

Per Maria, both boys are stable and Nicky is doing well
Thanks for the updates.

I don't know Maria personally, but I saw the story on 247 and thought it would be a good idea to bring attention to it here. I've seen this site do a lot when Vols need help. Hope Maria doesn't mind.

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN
Thanks for the updates.

I don't know Maria personally, but I saw the story on 247 and thought it would be a good idea to bring attention to it here. I've seen this site do a lot when Vols need help. Hope Maria doesn't mind.
I’m sure she doesn’t mind. We’ve raised over $22,000 for Nicky! We definitely take care of our own!

So apparently the twins have been delivered safely and both they and mom are safe. Unfortunately her husband was unable to be there as his Visa will not be issued until next week. The positives are the babies are both here and stable and Nicky is safe. Negatives are dad wasn’t able to be there and we still have bills.. let’s go family! 🖤🖤

Per Maria’s latest FB post regarding the situation.

Last edited:
Terri Holder at Orange Mountain Designs is donating 30% of all sales today to Nicky Anosike to help with medical bills. She has been in the hospital for 3 months and I’m sure her medical bills are astronomical even with insurance. Load up on some great Lady Vols gear and help Nicky out🧡217979FF-4143-4287-89ED-DF18CB6BB851.jpeg

Recruits & parents have seen that lady vols fans is for life and not just for Basketball.

His tiny hand holding her finger brings a tear to my eye. So sweet. Prayers for them all. What a strong momma.

Nicky going above and beyond as usual and having two babies 🤰🏾💁🏾‍♀️

That’s our over achiever LVFL!!

VN Store

Back