Nick Saban’s coaching classes program

I've got a commercial for the Nick Saban Universal Coaching College...

JnO4Ght.gif

"My name is Butch. I was once a football coach at Tennessee. After I lost my job, I was an apprentice bricklayer and a part-time trumpet player for an Earth, Wind, and Fire tribute band. But that was before I discovered NSUCC. At NSUCC, I was employed as a court jester, a sideline fluffer, and a windshield washer! After a few years, I became a head coach at THE Arkansas State University. Thanks Nick!"

I am guessing no one is hiring Pruitt as a college football coach in the near future.
Depends. If he does not get a show cause from the NCAA, I suspect he is hired quickly. I wish the Titans would hire him as a DC while the college coaches are waiting to see what if any penalties Pruitt receives from the NCAA. I did not care for him as a head coach, but I do like him as a DC.

Depends. If he does not get a show cause from the NCAA, I suspect he is hired quickly. I wish the Titans would hire him as a DC while the college coaches are waiting to see what if any penalties Pruitt receives from the NCAA. I did not care for him as a head coach, but I do like him as a DC.

Agreed.

My thinking is that, if it was bad enough for them to fire with cause then Pruitt is probably looking at a show cause from the NCAA

Agreed.

My thinking is that, if it was bad enough for them to fire with cause then Pruitt is probably looking at a show cause from the NCAA

Time will tell. Pruitt has hired a lawyer to fight being fired for cause. If there is question as to if there is "cause," on the head coach, I suspect the show cause is no "lock" either.

I am guessing no one is hiring Pruitt as a college football coach in the near future.

I would disagree with this statement... Nothing against JGA, I just disagree.... I think he will be working again by the end of next season... He has had way to much success as an assistant and winning is the main reason.

Reactions: BJSforVols
I would disagree with this statement... Nothing against JGA, I just disagree.... I think he will be working again by the end of next season... He has had way to much success as an assistant and winning is the main reason.

No problem.

I think he gets hit with the show cause which limits his options.

If he doesn't, then you'll be right and someone gets him as a DC again.

Reactions: cutnitclose
Looks like Marrone might be going through the Saban rehab clinic as OL coach.

VN Store

Back