Nhl 17 (ps4/xbone)

NHL

Los Angeles Kings Alternate Uniform
Philadelphia Flyers Alternate Uniform
Winnipeg Jets Heritage Classic Uniform

Another kick in the nuts to Thrashers fans :mad:

plenty of Thrashers fans still around ATL. Don't see why they can put legacy sweaters in the game like they've done for every other team that relocated.

Does someone not affiliated with the league own the rights and name?

Looks like the owners of the Jets...

In May 2011, the Thrashers were sold to Canadian-based ownership group True North Sports & Entertainment

Looks like the owners of the Jets...

In May 2011, the Thrashers were sold to Canadian-based ownership group True North Sports & Entertainment

I know that Karmanos had to give the Whalers name an logos to the city of Hartford as part of bailing out of his lease there. There's got to be some underlying issue with it.

Aw, who I'm a kidding? I'm probably 1 of 30 people on the planet who still care about the Thrashers. lol

1 regulation loss in our last 15 games.

It's kind of crazy. We aren't killing teams 11-0 or anything but we just win. I think the matchmaking is the best it's ever been. In 150 some odd games we have played only a few stuck out where we were playing g against top tier guys.

that's good to hear... I quit playing out of frustration becuase we kept getting steamrolled by teams that belong in the top 3 divisons.

Those guys that we broke their minds was great. Guy took like 35 minutes in penalties after we went up 4-0.

VN Store

Back