NFL Playoffs: Broncos vs Steelers

It's ok.... You can come back next year for another a$$ whipping

Pretty sure the Bengals beat the Steelers at Pittsburgh the beginning of the season and beating us in the playoffs by a field goal isn't exactly an "a$$ whipping". Nice try though.

Pretty sure the Bengals beat the Steelers at Pittsburgh the beginning of the season and beating us in the playoffs by a field goal isn't exactly an "a$$ whipping". Nice try though.

2 out 3 this year including the one that matters....... The Bengals always bow out early against somebody

I was surprised to see James Harrison run up to Peyton after the game and congratulate him. He was smiling and seemed pretty sincere. Players sure do respect him.

I was surprised to see James Harrison run up to Peyton after the game and congratulate him. He was smiling and seemed pretty sincere. Players sure do respect him.

Peyton deserves it...... Seems to be one of the good guys..... Hate seeing his skills dwindle like they have

I would only worry, if I was Peyton, if I saw Joey Porter running up to me after the game :)

although Harrison has been known to be packing :)
Harrison.jpg

Great to see Peyton will get a shot a another conference championship. Not sure the odds will be in his favor next week though.

VN Store

Back