NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND PLAYOFF GAMES 1/22-1/23

I think the 49ers are going to beat the Packers, too. They're hot as a pistol. They've won 8 of the last 10, and the only losses were 1 score road games (Seahawks 7 weeks ago, and Titans). During that run, they beat the Rams x2, Bengals in Cincy, and of course the Cowboys in Dallas.
GB barely beat them this season ( I get it, they really don't matter now). I think it'll be a close game again (and SF has a good shot at winning IMO).

8D70F3D7-4E9A-4588-8B18-7EC7078CD87E.jpeg

I think the Bills take down KC. Other than that I have all the favorites moving on. The Rams beating TB would not shock me, but I'm still leaning on the Brady factor. Bengals beating the Titans probably shouldn't shock me, but those are some long odds if they are down Daniels, Larry O, and possibly Hendrickson, as the Titans will have a clear advantage along both lines of scrimmage, which is about the last thing you want against a Vrabel team coming off any kind of rest.

I fully expect Rodgers to get his Niners playoff revenge this week. This is a good slate of action though. Pack are rightfully a heavy favorite, but I don't think any of these games are locks.

Reactions: DocVOLiday
I think the Bills take down KC. Other than that I have all the favorites moving on. The Rams beating TB would not shock me, but I'm still leaning on the Brady factor. Bengals beating the Titans probably shouldn't shock me, but those are some long odds if they are down Daniels, Larry O, and possibly Hendrickson, as the Titans will have a clear advantage along both lines of scrimmage, which is about the last thing you want against a Vrabel team coming off any kind of rest.

I fully expect Rodgers to get his Niners playoff revenge this week. This is a good slate of action though. Pack are rightfully a heavy favorite, but I don't think any of these games are locks.
I’d love to see the Bills beat KC, but at Arrowhead, I don’t see it happening this weekend.

If we lose Saturday I'll start pulling hard for Buffalo. Not just to beat KC but to go all the way. Would be awesome to seem them finally win.

Talking about the Brady factor, it’s jaw dropping.

Tom Brady is 14-2 in the divisional round
421B7DFF-5EC7-4353-ABB7-C793357AF03B.jpeg

2021 NFL Divisional Round announcer assignments

Saturday, 4:30 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati Bengals at Tennessee Titans on CBS/Paramount+: Ian Eagle, Charles Davis and Evan Washburn

Saturday, 8:15 p.m. ET
- San Francisco 49ers at Green Bay Packers on FOX: Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Erin Andrews and Tom Rinaldi

Sunday, 3 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Rams at Tampa Bay Buccaneers on NBC/Peacock: Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth and Michelle Tafoya

Sunday, 6:30 p.m. ET
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs on CBS/Paramount+: Jim Nantz, Tony Romo, Tracy Wolfson and Jay Feely

Surprised CBS didn’t switch it the other way.

2021 NFL Divisional Round announcer assignments

Saturday, 4:30 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati Bengals at Tennessee Titans on CBS/Paramount+: Ian Eagle, Charles Davis and Evan Washburn

Saturday, 8:15 p.m. ET
- San Francisco 49ers at Green Bay Packers on FOX: Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Erin Andrews and Tom Rinaldi

Sunday, 3 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Rams at Tampa Bay Buccaneers on NBC/Peacock: Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth and Michelle Tafoya

Sunday, 6:30 p.m. ET
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs on CBS/Paramount+: Jim Nantz, Tony Romo, Tracy Wolfson and Jay Feely

Surprised CBS didn’t switch it the other way.

When did NBC start getting divisional games? Usually CBS/Fox gets two games each.

I mean, we’ve seen what more or less happens when an entire game has to be put on Tannehill’s shoulders.

True, but it’s pretty comical when people act like he’s not a huge piece of our offensive puzzle. You think we go 6-3 after Henry’s injury without Tannehill?

Reactions: MAD
I see no reason not to believe in the Titans. Tannehill is good. The knock was always that he can't go out and win you games but the Titans were one of the most injury-riddled teams and he was the one constant and they have the 1 seed. The fact that you guys are relatively near full strength should be scarier than everybody's treating it. That being said, Bengals can put up points and something wacky can happen, but you guys are legitimately in the top tier of SB contenders.

VN Store

Back