NFL CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY PLAYOFF GAMES 1/29 2023

Great game. Both teams played their hearts out. Unfortunate that it had to end with a penalty like that, but still enjoyable to watch.

I think the Eagles win easy.

Amd about 3 blocks in the back on the punt return. Bengals definitely were not on the right side of the calls tonight.
KC got screwed out of touchdown in the first quarter on an “iffy” holding call. Then were victims of a terrible taunting call on their right tackle that completely changed a drive that was inside Cincinnati territory. Officials were bad for both sides.

Reactions: zjcvols
I guess I’ll root for the Eagles. I’m sick of the Chiefs but it’s not like it’s been that long since the Eagles won it. I know they are the 2 best teams but I’m honestly not really that excited about the matchup.

Reactions: BUCCnVOLfan and MAD
didn’t really have a team in these games but so happy for Trey. He deserves to have a championship ring

Reactions: VAVol85
KC got screwed out of touchdown in the first quarter on an “iffy” holding call. Then were victims of a terrible taunting call on their right tackle that completely changed a drive that was inside Cincinnati territory. Officials were bad for both sides.
I agree that the taunting call was bad, but I didn’t think the hold was that out of l line. Like you said , it was bad on both ends, maybe the home team got a few more in their favor than the road team.

I'm just hot because we got robbed of OT. A great game was determined by the dumbest penalty of all-time, when it should have been a replayed down.

Who didn't want another 10'?

If the officiating late in that game wasn't evidence of refs fixing games, I'm not sure what is. That was crazy.

If the officiating late in that game wasn't evidence of refs fixing games, I'm not sure what is. That was crazy.
I dont want to go all conspiracy theory but it makes you wonder, and with leagues being sponsored by gambling sites. A lot of people were on Cincy because of Mahommes being injured.

VN Store

Back