NFL CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY PLAYOFF GAMES 1/29 2023

I dont want to go all conspiracy theory but it makes you wonder, and with leagues being sponsored by gambling sites. A lot of people were on Cincy because of Mahommes being injured.

I highly doubt the NFL is “scripted” like some fanatics keep throwing out there, but take a look what happened in the Rams/Saints playoff game several years back, the Rams got away with an obvious PI that wasn’t even called in the finals two minutes of the game.

It seems like certain teams just gets a huge boost in momentum due to incompetent officiating. Almost as if the officials are “forced” to ignore the rule book in key moments.

Greed and ratings is what the NFL is about most of the time any way.

Reactions: Wireless1
I highly doubt the NFL is “scripted” like some fanatics keep throwing out there, but take a look what happened in the Rams/Saints playoff game several years back, the Rams got away with an obvious PI that wasn’t even called.

It seems like certain teams just gets a huge boost in momentum due to incompetent officiating. Almost as if the officials are “forced” to ignore the rule book in key moments.

I don't actually think leagues are fixed, but I do think league offices tell officials to favor certain teams, and then officials are humans so obviously human bias comes into play a little bit even if refs are supposed to be impartial.
Just since sports betting has gotten bigger, I think the leagues allowing sites to become their biggest sponsors is one of the worst things that could've happened, now everytime something questionable happens there will always be people asking questions.

I highly doubt the NFL is “scripted” like some fanatics keep throwing out there, but take a look what happened in the Rams/Saints playoff game several years back, the Rams got away with an obvious PI that wasn’t even called in the finals two minutes of the game.

Same thing in the NBA. Look what happened to the Lakers the other night. They got absolutely hosed.

I don't actually think leagues are fixed, but I do think league offices tell officials to favor certain teams, and then officials are humans so obviously human bias comes into play a little bit even if refs are supposed to be impartial.

Just since sports betting has gotten bigger, I think the leagues allowing sites to become their biggest sponsors is one of the worst things that could've happened, now everytime something questionable happens there will always be people asking questions.

I don't think it's that way at all. First of all, the league didn't want the Chiefs to win in regulation. The league wanted overtime and more commercial opportunities.

I do think there is probably some favoritism towards the "right" teams and players, but I don't think that it's based on a conspiracy or direction from the league office. I think it's more like this "I can't be the ref who screws the big star or the big $ team if I want to keep getting big games." and so they err (just a tiny bit) on protecting Tom Brady, or whatever. We know they protect him more than others. It's indisputable. I think this is the least nefarious explanation.

I don't think it's that way at all. First of all, the league didn't want the Chiefs to win in regulation. The league wanted overtime and more commercial opportunities.

I do think there is probably some favoritism towards the "right" teams and players, but I don't think that it's based on a conspiracy or direction from the league office. I think it's more like this "I can't be the ref who screws the big star or the big $ team if I want to keep getting big games." and so they err (just a tiny bit) on protecting Tom Brady, or whatever. We know they protect him more than others. It's indisputable. I think this is the least nefarious explanation.

The officials are pretty much told from the higher ups to make certain calls that benefits the NFL’s big market teams.

It’s not rigged but the officials are definitely not making calls during the heat of the moment.

The officials are pretty much told from the higher ups to make certain calls that benefits the NFL’s big market teams.

If that's true, the officials suck at that too. NYG and NYJ and Chicago and Dallas and Atlanta and Houston can't seem to benefit. KC & Cincy are basically the same market size.

If that's true, the officials suck at that too. NYG and NYJ and Chicago and Dallas and Atlanta and Houston can't seem to benefit. KC & Cincy are basically the same market size.

I was about to say, that makes no sense. And Mahomes is a bigger star than Burrow but it's not like Burrow is that far behind. He's on the same star path and the NFL is pushing him as a next big star. So I don't really see much of a motivation to put the Chiefs in over the Bengals.

I was about to say, that makes no sense. And Mahomes is a bigger star than Burrow but it's not like Burrow is that far behind. He's on the same star path and the NFL is pushing him as a next big star. So I don't really see much of a motivation to put the Chiefs in over the Bengals.

Actually I'd have thought the Burrow vs Hurts thing would have played well with both of them coming into the league together and their backstories.

I think the NFL would rather us focus on questionable officiating rather than observe the decimated talent we see on the field because they’ve added so many extra games in the regular and post seasons. How different these games would have been in week 14 with the rosters the teams had.

This is my reaction to the 2023 NFL Championship games.

I see it really wasn't the 49er's day to prosper because mostly everything went right for the Eagles in a game that was no struggle for the high-flying Eagles. So now I'm very interested in where Jimmy the Slim Italian Garoppolo will be in 2023 since the 49ers might be moving forward with Brocky or Brock Purdy.
The fight with multiple players was far more entertaining than the undramatic second half, and it was an excellent performance by Hurts and his High Flying Eagles that were a Steam Boat that dominated the Canoe which was the 49ers in Philadelphia.

I'm very unsurprised that the Bengals-Chiefs game was the high-scoring thriller that I predicted even though lower than the exact 30-27 score I predicted and finally the Joe Cool magic ran out vs the Chiefs because the Chiefs outplayed the Bengals slightly in a thrilling competitive game.
Magical Mahomes executed more critical plays than Joe Cool, the Chief's defense executed the needed great plays including an interception because 1 Chiefs player was Johnny in the right area.
An excellent victory for the great Chiefs because finally, they defeated Joe Cool and the Bengals after 3 frustrating defeats where they failed to close in winnable close games because the Bengals outplayed them in the past 3 games before the 2023 AFC Championship game in Cold Kansas City.
I'm stunned that while I didn't get the score right, still was right about the winner and margin of victory. The Bengals were under the 23 points I predicted them to score, and the Chiefs were 7 points under what I predicted them to score.

I do feel now greatly optimistic my Titans will finally defeat Joe Cool and the Bengals in the near future after watching the Chiefs defeat Joe Cool and the Bengals in the 2023 AFC Championship game. If the Titans play the Bengals in the 2023 Regular season which I would assume will be in the Jungle then I'm predicting the Titans defeat the Bengals in a thrilling close game where the TItans outplay the Bengals which would be them executing critical plays needed to win a close competitive game.

I really don't mind I was hugely wrong about the 49ers defeating the Eagles mainly because I was entertained by the Chiefs defeating Bengals game, I did eat delicious pizza, it continued to get worse with the Eagles bulldozing the 49ers, and I did see a awesome King Koopa action figure shown breathing fire so most likely the owner will return to claim that lost and found aweomse King Koopah action figure.
Also I did enjoy hanging out with a proud loyal Broncos fan, and I got to proudly represent I'm a Titans fan through thick and thin because the Titans were a bad team since they had a losing record in the 2022 regular season, and they had an embarassing low ranked anemic offense.

I think the NFL would rather us focus on questionable officiating rather than observe the decimated talent we see on the field because they’ve added so many extra games in the regular and post seasons. How different these games would have been in week 14 with the rosters the teams had.

You mean when the potential MVP was out?

He's not right about the conspiracy and KC isn't a big market, but stars can carry as much weight as the biggest market and there is no bigger star than Mahomes. Burrow is a star but not a household name yet. My mother in law is a huge Mahomes fan and he's probably the only non-Cowboy she can name.

Reactions: firestorm

VN Store

Back