4. Ezekiel Elliott- Cowboys
5. Dak Prescott- Cowboys
6. Matt Ryan- Falcons
7. Julio Jones- Falcons
8. Kirk Cousins- Redskins
9. Landon Collins- Giants
10. Bobby Wagner- Seahawks

Lists is in no particular order

All 10 of the above players could be considered in the MVP race including #9 & #10 which are defensive players. Collins numbers are quite MVP like for a Safety with 80 tackles, 3 sacks, & 5 INT, & 10 Passes Defended.

Wagner has 108 tackles, 2.5 sacks, 2 Passes Defensed. Most people don't like to include defensive players as MVP's but look at JJ Watt. They are players good enough on defense in the NFL to win MVP other than him too.

BTW, you could take out one of the defensive guys & replace him with Matthew Stafford as well. He has put up some MVP like stats as well for 2016 & has his team in the division lead.

Last edited:
Here you go guys:

1. Tom Brady- Pats
2. Antonio Brown- Steelers
3. Derek Carr- Raiders
4. Ezekiel Elliott- Cowboys
5. Dak Prescott- Cowboys
6. Matt Ryan- Falcons
7. Julio Jones- Falcons
8. Kirk Cousins- Redskins
9. Landon Collins- Giants
10. Bobby Wagner- Seahawks

All 10 of the above players could be considered in the MVP race including #9 & #10 which are defensive players. Collins numbers are quite MVP like for a Safety with 80 tackles, 3 sacks, & 5 INT, & 10 Passes Defended.

Wagner has 108 tackles, 2.5 sacks, 2 Passes Defensed. Most people don't like to include defensive players as MVP's but look at JJ Watt. They are players good enough on defense in the NFL to win MVP other than him too.

BTW, you could take out one of the defensive guys & replace him with Matthew Stafford as well. He has put up some MVP like stats as well for 2016 & has his team in the division lead.

There's a lot wrong with that list. But I'll be sure to give you my "ten reasons why that list is bad" "list soon.

Brady is 5-1, the best team he beat is 5-5 Buffalo, and his team is 3-1 without him. It's a damn joke to put him at the top.

Brady is 5-1, the best team he beat is 5-5 Buffalo, and his team is 3-1 without him. It's a damn joke to put him at the top.

He's played some awful defenses along the way too. But awards nowadays are more about storylines and popularity than production. Barnett had better numbers than Jabrill Peppers, Jonothan Allen, and Myles Garret, yet he got excluded off the bednarik list because he simply doesn't have the flash and name recognition that the others do.

For people saying Julio Jones is more of an MVP candidate than Matt Ryan, just keep in mind that literally half of Matt Ryan's interceptions ironically came from Julio dropping the ball and another defender managing to grab it in the air.

Reactions: 1 person
Bro, you ordered your list

No, I placed numbers beside them for Yankee Vol to show that I could come up with at least 8 legit MVP candidates as of right now.

The numbers for this particular post wasn't intended to be in a certain order. I can do that for you if you want for where I would place them in order from that lists though.

OK, I'm going to go ahead & do it. Here's the run for the NFL MVP in order:

1. Derek Carr
2. Antonio Brown
3. Tom Grady
4. Matt Ryan
5. Ezekiel Elliott
6. Julio Jones
7. Kirk Cousins
8. Dak Prescott
9. Matthew Stafford
10. Landon Collins

*Lists is my opinion only

In my previous lists I didn't have Stafford in there but I did say that you could put him in there & take out one of the defensive players. That's what I've done here.

I took out Bobby Wagner who could have stayed & put in Stafford at #9th. I do this because of his stats + the Lions are leading their division. The Lions might end up winning that division which would be somewhat of a surprise.

This is all so confusing

How can it be confusing? The first lists I provided wasn't an ordered lists. It was just 10 names off the top of my head that I was providing Yankee Vol in no particular order.

The 2nd lists was the ordered one & ranked where I think they should be. Pretty simple if you ask me Mr. Jerry. Go back to sleep! :p

For people saying Julio Jones is more of an MVP candidate than Matt Ryan, just keep in mind that literally half of Matt Ryan's interceptions ironically came from Julio dropping the ball and another defender managing to grab it in the air.

This statistic is literal by the way.

No, I placed numbers beside them for Yankee Vol to show that I could come up with at least 8 legit MVP candidates as of right now.

The numbers for this particular post wasn't intended to be in a certain order. I can do that for you if you want for where I would place them in order from that lists though.

It is true that Yankee can't count to 8 for himself.

Reactions: 2 people
It is true that Yankee can't count to 8 for himself.

He wanted me to name at least 8 so I numbered them for him anyhow. Like I said, the 1st time wasn't in any particular order.

The 2nd time my lists was. Get off me for that. I know Yankee can count to 8. Where was you when all this chat started about naming at least 8 MVP candidates anyhow Mr. Hines? LOL! :p:wink:

How can it be confusing? The first lists I provided wasn't an ordered lists. It was just 10 names off the top of my head that I was providing Yankee Vol in no particular order.

The 2nd lists was the ordered one & ranked where I think they should be. Pretty simple if you ask me Mr. Jerry. Go back to sleep! :p

I don't care about your list, I'm just here to read your posts and feel better about myself.

Reactions: 3 people
With a Derek Carr's performance yesterday, he went from consensus MVP to not so much...

He now ranks 13th in passer rating, 7th in touchdowns, 21st in yards per attempt, 4th in yards, and 19th in completion percentage. Keep in mine he has played in one extra game than the competition so his total touchdown and yardage stats will plummet by the end of the week.

I still think he's a great player. But with good and not great stats, and his team currently being a wild card team, he no longer is a favorite for the MVP in my eyes.

VN Store

Back