Neyland this afternoon

supersmo18

#1 Orange-Lister
Friend of mine texted me this pic that her sister took this afternoon. Pretty cool.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 419
Reactions: 47 people
OP, with your permission I will print a copy of this photograph to carry with me to the stadium this September. Maybe that will help with the heat prostration. :)

Reactions: 2 people
Cool pic!

Interesting the rye overseed didn't lift more of the paint off the field.

So you don't care if fans decide the team's not worth their support and decide to leave?

Not worth support? I arrive on campus 7 Saturdays a year with a party of 6. When I leave Knox Co. on each of those Saturdays I have pumped on average $700 to $800 into the coffers of my University and Knox Co. If I need to leave early for any reason, I'll wave at you as I exit the gate. I love my University, and that is exactly how I feel about it, but sometimes big boys and girls have to leave early. Besides, it gets aggravating urinating in the trough. :whistling:

Reactions: 6 people
Not worth support? I arrive on campus 7 Saturdays a year with a party of 6. When I leave Knox Co. on each of those Saturdays I have pumped on average $700 to $800 into the coffers of my University and Knox Co. If I need to leave early for any reason, I'll wave at you as I exit the gate. I love my University, and that is exactly how I feel about it, but sometimes big boys and girls have to leave early. Besides, it gets aggravating urinating in the trough. :whistling:

So leaving early makes you a big kid? Tell that to the players... I can see it if there's an emergency or you have to leave, but if somebody (you, in this instance) leave just because you feel like it I don't see the point in going at all.

So leaving early makes you a big kid? Tell that to the players... I can see it if there's an emergency or you have to leave, but if somebody (you, in this instance) leave just because you feel like it I don't see the point in going at all.

Perhaps when you have been attending UT football for 40+ years you will have a slightly different perspective. Work and family demands, a.k.a. real life, can and do play a role. I believe the picture was the subject of this thread, or overseeding LOL, not support based on what time you leave the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Perhaps when you have been attending UT football for 40+ years you will have a slightly different perspective. Work and family demands, a.k.a. real life, can and do play a role. I believe the picture was the subject of this thread, or overseeding LOL, not support based on what time you leave the game.

Since you're busy handling real life you wanna let me have your tickets?

Since you're busy handling real life you wanna let me have your tickets?

Not a chance! Unless you fall into the category of the many kids and several adults I have had the privilege of taking to their first game at Neyland. A couple of which have gone on to become UT grads.:hi:

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back