Neyland Stadium

Behr

Souce still butthurt?
Yes. Reduce it down to whatever size Vanderbilt is and put Alabama on the rotation schedule so we don't have to play them every year too.

Might as well request we drop Florida and add another OoC pansy since it's fact that we will never ever ever beat them again even if they forfeit.

CJH should call the game once we get behind more than 10 points to save the embarrassment.

Do you think we should reduce seating capacity to about 84,000 or 80,000 and install bigger and more comfortable seats and install more modem stadium comforts for the fans. It seems to me that Neyland is pretty outdated now compared to other SEC stadiums.
Stadium should be expanded to make sure it becomes again and STAYS the largest capacity stadium in the country .... the world even. ( even though the product on the field is still crappy... because hopefully that will one day turn around ... )

ksgovols

NeylandX5

Nope I don’t mind sitting on the bleacher seats and squeezing in tight. Whenever we are actually good and it is packed, it is an experience like no other. Everyone is usually standing and screaming most of the game anyways. I will take max capacity over comfortable seats any day. The only thing I want is for them to update the restrooms.

I agree 100%! When Neyland is rocking there is nothing like it. I will take my bleacher seat any day to keep that experience. I have spoken with several fans of opponents that said it was the best stadium they had ever had visited just because of this.

SMU Vol

Eventually I’d like to see them replace/upgrade the current videoboard and surrounding area on the south side with the club area design proposed for the north end zone and put the partial roof over that side as well. Would make the stadium look great IMO. Getting capacity down to around 90K is probably perfect and you’d be swapping out some of the least desirable seats with upgraded amenities. Stadiums of the future are going to be smaller with nicer and newer amenities. Might as well get ahead of the curve.

VN Store

Sponsors